Caribbean Villas & Condos of the Cayman Islands
The Cayman Islands
Escape to the best weather in the world, and visit the friendly and clean
British Crown Colony of the Cayman Islands.
- Some quick island facts; the Cayman Islands consist of the following three islands:
- Grand Cayman is the largest and with about 27,000 people by far the most populated. It is 22 miles long and 4 miles wide. The capitol is George Town, located on the western side of the island. One of the largest inland mangrove in the Caribbean can be found here; North Sound, a shallow, reef-protected lagoon.
- Things to see on Grand Cayman:
- The Cayman Islands are famous for its underwater world; spectacular reefs, densely encrusted walls, and extraordinary marine life. There are several marine parks and snorkeling trails. More information on this coming soon.
- Seven Mile Beach; on the western side of the island, powdery white sand and a turquoise sea!
- Turtle Farm; doubles as a research station, about 50,000 green sea turtles are breeded here yearly. You can observe the turtles in the different stages of development.
- Hell; from the tiny postoffice you can send a original postcard from Hell!
- Sting Ray City; be adventurous and swim (or bath) with (extremely tame) rays.
- More information coming soon.
- Cayman Brac, situated 89 miles east-northeast of Grand Cayman, is named after the high limestone bluff (brac is Gaelic for bluff) rising from about 6 feet above sealevel in the west to a height of 140 feet in the east, where it plunges into the sea. The island is about 12 miles long and a mile wide. On this island about 1400 people find their home. Considered one of the last virgin areas in the Caribbean, excellent for hiking, birding, caving and fishing.
- Little Cayman, located just 5 miles west of Cayman Brac is 10 miles long and about a mile wide. It is largely undeveloped with just 30 people living here. Very popular by experienced divers, the drop-offs start in only 20 feet of water. Also excellent birding, hiking, etc. and exploring some of the most deserted beaches.
Where to stay:
The best way to enjoy the Cayman Islands in style is in one of our private villas and condos. Browse through our on-line catalog of villas. We have over a hundred villas to choose from, ranging from large 6 bedroom homes for large families or groups, to quaint 1 bedroom villas for your perfect second honeymoon. We are still working on getting the villas on-line. All villas will be listed in and linked from the pricelist. There is also a map of Grand Cayman showing the exact location of the villa. If your favorite villa is not on-line yet, contact us, and it will soon be!