C'est la Vue
Terres Basses, St.Martin - 6 bedroom villa
Situated in the exclusive residential area of Terres Basses, C'est La Vue is a comfortably elegant waterfront home. Set at the end of a private road and built into the hillside, the villa nestles in beautifully landscaped tropical gardens lush with mature trees and brilliant bougainvillea.
The property comprises 3 separate building. The main house has a comfortable living room, dining area and well appointed, sociable kitchen which all open out onto a sheltered covered terrace with generous open views and the pool & Jacuzzi terraces.
C'est La Vue offers six beautifully decorated, attractive bedrooms all with air-conditioning, king-size beds and en-suite baths. All of the bedrooms are fairly equal in size and 5 are on one level. The Master bedroom is located in the main house and is accessible off the living room. Three further bedrooms are located close to the main house. Bedrooms 2 & 3 (both king-size) are contemporary in style and interconnect making this an ideal suite of rooms for parents traveling with children. Bedroom 4 is accessible via stone steps down to a private terrace and gardens & has the added convenience of a kitchenette. Bedrooms 5 & 6 are in a separate building close to the pool and interconnect via a private living room which again makes this ideal for parents traveling with children.
A graceful infinity edged private swimming pool over looks the Jacuzzi deck which in turn leads to steps down though the gardens to the private boat dock with boat lift on the Simpson Bay Lagoon.
C'est La Vue is a restful and quiet oasis of tranquility and peacefulness where guests may enjoy the soothing sounds of the rustling trees and enjoy the wonderful views.
- Location: Terres Basses
- View: Simpson Bay Lagoon / Sunrise
- Pool: yes, and hot jacuzzi
- All six bedrooms have king size bed, and bathroom en suite. Five bedrooms have a tv. Total baths: 6½ (ensuite bathrooms have shower, hairdryer and 110V)
- Electric stove, electric oven, microwave, blender, toaster, espresso machine, fan, fridge, ice machine, dishwasher, washer/dryer, iron
- Living Room:
- A/C, Satellite tv, cd, dvd, screens, phone, iPod dock
- High-speed internet, safe, gas bbq, electric gate, 110V
- No-smoking, child friendly, pets allowed.
- Housekeeper, gardener, pool person
- To Beach: 5 minutes
- To Nearest Grocery Store: 15 min. drive
- To Nearest Restaurant: 10 min. drive
- To Airport: 10 min. drive
- See also map below
Weekly rates (excl. 8% government tax): 3 bedr. 4 bedr. 5 bedr. 6 bedr. April 15 - December 14: $ 6,000 $ 6,600 $ 7,200 $ 7,800 December 15 - April 14: $ 9,000 $ 9,600 $10,200 $10,800 Christmas/New Year's: $30,000 $30,000 $30,000 $30,000 Can be used towards a massage, a day on a boat, a chef for dinner, groceries, and more!
Since I have seen almost all villas, I can also give you some other recommendations if needed.
View on GoBeach Terres Basses Villa Map as green number 58
View in Google Earth: [this villa only] -or- [all villas]
View in Google Maps: [this villa only] -or- [all villas]