Terres Basses, St.Martin - 5 bedroom villa
Step through the elegant double doors of this estate villa and into a spacious, sun filled courtyard with a beautiful turquoise pool set filled with comfortable loungers. Beyond the pool is the completely remodeled main house dominated by one of the island’s most spectacular views. Set on a hillside at sea’s edge, sweeping terraces anchored by covered gazebos, provide a perfect perch to gaze out to Anguilla, the sea and mountains plus the charming Creole town of Marigot. It dazzles from sunrise to sunset.
Between the pool and view is a very spacious great room, perfect for large gatherings, private parties or small weddings. A large formal bar anchors one end of the room; the dining and living room anchor the other end. The décor is contemporary with a traditional touch in white, cream and tan offset by dark woods. Multilevel terraces, both covered and open, flow from the great room. The large octagon shaped kitchen is set off from the main area, yet provides the chef with brilliant views on four sides.
The villa has three bedrooms on the upper level and two on the lower level. Two spacious bedrooms are set off a private hallway beyond the bar. Equal in size, each has a private sea view terrace, serene décor in cream, white and dark wood plus travertine tile spa style bathrooms. One has an amazing sea view right from the bed. On the opposite side of the great room is a spacious, elegant suite with private interior and exterior seating, brilliant views, multi-level terraces and large spa style bathroom with Jacuzzi tub.
For ultimate privacy, the two lower level bedrooms are accessed by separate staircases descending from each side of the terrace. These spacious, yet cozy rooms are more like secluded little villas set right at the edge of brilliant views that stretch into the horizon. The charming bathrooms are detailed in traditional Provence tiles and walk in showers.
Although secluded, you are close to amenities. It's a short drive to the beaches and to Baie Nettle’s new culinary stars; Le Sand, Dreams and Mezza Luna. You are five minutes to the airport. In 10 minutes you reach the charming French capital of Marigot with restaurants, shops and galleries and Creole Market. Drive 25 minutes to Grand Case and Philipsburg’s shopping haven.
- Pool: Swimming Pool 16 x 46 fully enclosed for complete privacy by a large walled terrace. Outdoor music speakers.
- Upper Bedrooms: Three large bedrooms are located on the main level and connected to the living area. Two of the bedrooms have king size beds and the third bedroom has twin beds which can be joined to form a king bed. All bedrooms have private balconies with beautiful views of the Caribbean, air conditioned, Hi-Def TV (TV Satellite only available in the living room & the master bedroom), DVD & private bathrooms with open showers. The master bath also has a large tub.
Lower Bedrooms: Two very large bedrooms are located on the lower level. Each bedroom has a sitting area with desk and a circular lounge area. Both provide very wide, stunning views of the Caribbean. Both are air conditioned and have Hi-Def TV(TV Satellite only available in the living room & the master bedroom), DVD & private bathroom with open showers. A covered patio seperates the bedrooms.
The private bathrooms have open showers. The master bath also has a large tub. Total bathrooms: 5½
- Living Room?Kitchen:
- Modern furniture, large Hi-Def TV, DVD, CD player, Wi-Fi internet service & ceiling fans. Opens to pool terrace and main terrace. wet bar includes two ice makers, refrigeator and wine cooler. Large patio and terrace with two gazebos overlooking Baie Rouge beach. Outdoor music speakers. Stunning views of sunrise and sunset!
Large B-B-Q with std and infrared burner on patio.
- Air-conditioned bedrooms, Bar-B-Q Gaz, CD player, Ceiling fans, Connected Bedrooms, DVD player, Electric Gate, Fridge, Gazebo, Hair Dryer, Internet Access, Microwave, Safe, Satellite TV, Stereo, Stove, TV, Voltage 110/220, Washer / Dryer
- Special Event:
- This property can be rented for special event such as Wedding Party of Cocktail Party . Additional to one week minimum rental, an event fee & a security deposit would be required according to the number of guests . The guests will be responsible to clean the house after the event and the owners will not accept more guests at the villa than what the villa can accommodate during the entire rental period (2 pax per bedroom) beside the event day .
- To Marigot: 12 minutes drive
- To Nearest Grocery Store: 7 min. drive
- To Beach: 2-3 min. drive
- See also map below
Weekly rates (excl. 10% government tax): 3 bedr. 4 bedr. 5 bedr. April 15 - December 14: $ 6,000 $ 6,500 $ 7,500 December 15 - April 14: $ 9,000 $10,500 $12,000 Christmas/New Year's: $25,000 $25,000 $25,000 Stay 7 night minimum & receive a 15% discount ! Valid for travel through December 15, 2017 Cannot be combined with any other discount or promotion ! Not available over Thanksgiving week and on reservations already booked.
Since I have seen almost all villas, I can also give you some other recommendations if needed.
View on GoBeach Terres Basses Villa Map as purple number 11
View in Google Earth: [this villa only] -or- [all villas]
View in Google Maps: [this villa only] -or- [all villas]