Experience "Classic Encounters"
A World in One Country!
- Travel on award winning South African Airways, a world-class airline with extraordinary
service with non-stop flights from New York and Miami.
- One night at Blue Mountain Lodge a luxury Country Estate Hotel, with its deep-
set pillared verandahs and whirring white fans is an "Out Of Africa" story come true.
- Three nights at Londolozi or Singita private game reserve, ecologically and geographically linked to the world famous Kruger National Park, where the "Big 5", - elephant, rhino, buffalo, lions and le
opard - roam.
- One night in The Palace of the lost city, famous leisure resort of "the Rich and Famous". Decorated with evocative African colors and intricately hand-carved
furnishing which reflect the rich flora and fauna of the area.
- Three nights at Ellerman House, member of luxury Hotels of the World, situated in Cape Town, perfectly located for visits to the oldest and best wine estates in the country.
- Travel the garden route via Arniston, the Southern most tip of Africa, and visit the Floral Kingdom in Betty's Bay, Shamrock Protea Export Farm, Wildflower Garden, and the Harold Porter National Botanical Garden
- Overnight in the "Jewel of the Garden Route", The Plettenberg, originally a 19th century mansion situated in a unique position overlooking two magnificent beaches.
- Experience the extravagant elegance of rail travel on the most luxurious train in the world, the pride of Africa Rovos Rail drawn by a vintage steam locomotive through magnificent scenery with the glamour and excitement of the golden age stream.
Prices 9 Day Itinerary Per Person: Flying First Class on South African Airways US$ 13,391.00 Flying Business Class on South African Airways US$ 10,898.00 Flying Coach on South African Airways US$ 6,383.00For reservations and further information e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Back to South Africa Home Page or Itineraries