Almond Grove Estate, St.Maarten - 3 bedroom villa
Horizon says it all in the name... Come enjoy the views that will absolutely mesmerize you!
This immaculate contemporary villa will be your sanctuary away from it all. Located hillside in Almond Grove Estates, a 24-hour secured gated community in Dutch St. Maarten. You'll be just 2 minutes from the French border and 5 minutes south of Marigot, the French side capital, for great shopping and dining. .
The villa is well equipped...The living/dining area is decorated with modern, streamlined furnishings and is bright, airy and crisp. There is a powder room for guests to use. The entertainment area in the living room offers Cable TV, CD player, DVD player and stereo...There is indoor dining table seating for 6 persons.
The fully equipped open concept kitchen with granite counter tops is a cook's delight...
The living and dining area opens to the beautiful terrace and pool area with those breathtaking views...There are comfortable lounge chairs for your use and there is an outdoor dining area for 6 persons.
There are 3 equal air conditioned master suites with king size beds and amazing en-suite bathrooms.
Features and Amenities
So for an exceptional vacation experience choose Villa Horizon for your family, couples or group...all it needs is you!
- Location: Almond Grove
- Pool: The private terrace and pool area takes advantage of the incredible views and offers lounge chairs for relaxing by the wonderful pool area…There is a covered terrace area with comfortable outdoor furniture and also a covered outdoor dining area (to accommodate 6 persons) overlooking the private pool where you can enjoy the breathtaking views of the ocean.
- Master Bedroom 1 - Access from the terrace/pool area - Ocean view, king bed, air conditioning, ceiling fan, walk-in closet with safe and en-suite bathroom with double sinks and shower
Bedroom 2 - Connects from the living room - Hillside/Ocean view (also opens onto the terrace), king bed, air conditioning, ceiling fan, flat screen TV, walk in closet with safe and en-suite bathroom with shower. Bedroom 3 - Access from the terrace - Hillside/Ocean view, king bed, air conditioning, ceiling fan, walk in closet and en-suite bathroom with double sinks & shower.
- The impeccable open concept kitchen offers granite counter tops and is equipped with state-of-the-art deluxe stainless steel appliances, electric stove, oven, dishwasher, microwave, side by side refrigerator, toaster, blender, coffee maker and a full supply of china, glasses, cooking utensils, crockery and pots.
- Living/Dining Room:
- The interior living/dining area is comfortably furnished and well decorated with modern furnishings. The interior living space opens out onto the spacious terrace & pool area. Inside dining for 6 persons.
- Spectacular views; air conditioned bedrooms; ceiling fans, high-speed wireless internet connection; Cable television; DVD player, CD player, stereo system; cell phone; hair dryer; safe; washer / dryer; iron / ironing board; electric gate; gas BBQ grill; voltage - 110
- Bigger pictures can be found on another page.
- Nearest Beach: Short drive to beaches on the French & Dutch side of the island
- Princess Juliana International Airport – 15 minutes, Philipsburg, the Dutch capital – 20 minutes, Marigot, the French capital – 5 minutes, Nearest Casino – 10 minutes, Restaurant – 5-10 minutes.
- See also map below
Weekly rates (excl. 9% tax and service): 2 bedr. 3 bedr. April 15 - December 14: $ 3,000 $ 3,500 December 15 - April 14: $ 4,000 $ 5,000 Christmas/New Year's: $ 7,000 $ 7,000 7th Night Free! Valid through December 15,2016. Blackout dates: Christmas/New Year's All rates are based on 7 nights and include airport meet & greet, welcome basket and daily maid service (except Sundays & Holidays) 9% Government Tax will be added to all rates. Rates are based on 2 guests per bedroom Minimum Booking is 5 nights except for Christmas & New Year's where a 14 night minimum is required. Above rates are subject to change without any prior notice.
Since I have seen almost all villas, I can also give you some other recommendations if needed.
View in Google Earth: [this villa only] -or- [all villas]
View in Google Maps: [this villa only] -or- [all villas]
Full size and some more pictures on another page.