Terres Basses, St.Martin - 6+1 bedroom villa
Nestled into the hillside in the exclusive private enclave of Terres Basses and just 20 mins from an international airport, Sandyline is a newly completed world class, privately owned estate perfectly designed for entertaining. Overlooking the Caribbean Sea amid verdurous gardens, this property presents the perfect blend of Provencal architecture with Philippe Starck contemporary interiors.
An entrance hall with a tropical reef aquarium leads through to the expansive living areas and pool terraces with open views west to the ocean. The dining area is served by a fully equipped gourmet kitchen. The living room has extensive leather sofas offering comfortable viewing of the plasma TV and home cinema system. Private accommodations include 4 bedroom master suites with master bathrooms and 2 further bedrooms with ensuite bathrooms.
The impressive exteriors are perfect for entertaining with 2 heated pools, sun deck with loungers and parasols, pool gazebo / bar, water slide, pool toys, island sundeck, infinity Jacuzzi and shaded seating under the air conditioned covered terrace. Additional highlights include the very well equipped gym, floodlit petanque and tennis pavilion with a cushioned all weather court providing the sporting entertainment. Welcome to the Sandyline experience.
- Location: Terres Basses
- View: Ocean and Plum Bay / Sunset
- Pool: 2 pools (heated) and hot jacuzzi
- Five bedrooms have king size bed, 1 has 2 singles and 1 a queen sized bed. All have bathroom, TV, DVD and phone. All bathrooms feature shower, hairdryer and 110V. Three bathrooms have a tub as well.
- Stove, electric oven, microwave, blender, toaster, coffee machine, espresso machine, fridge, ice machine, dishwasher, washer/dryer, iron
- Living Room:
- Airco, satellite tv, cd, dvd, fax/phone, dining, iPod dock
- High-speed internet, safe, gas bbq, electric gate, 110+220V
- No smoking inside, child friendly, handicap access, animals on site
Chef service included in rates (3 meals per day, 12 guests).
Tennis Court, Gym - includes following equipment: Bike, Treadmill, Elliptical, Leg Curl/extension, Seated Leg Press, Hip Abduction/adduction, Multipress, Massage Table, Mats, Bench, Free Weights, Lat Row (Lowrow), Lat Pull Down, Pectoral Fly, Rear Deltoid, Abdominal/ Back Extension, Rubber Floor, Pilates Balloons. Mini Bar. Bathroom w/steam room. Tennis Pro & Massage therapist available on-site- Pls check for rates. Buggies available for use for access to Plum Bay Beach & Baie Longue beach. Floodlit Petanque
- Housekeeper, caretaker, gardener, pool person
- To Beach: Plum Bay
- To Nearest Grocery Store: 15 min. drive
- To Nearest Restaurant: 15 min. drive
- To Airport: 15 min. drive
- See also map below
Weekly rates (excl. 8% government tax): 3 bedr. 4 bedr. 5 bedr. 6+1 bedr. April 15 - December 14: $29,500 $31,000 $34,650 $36,500 December 15 - April 14: $45,000 $45,000 $45,000 $45,000 Christmas/New Year's: $136,500 $136,500 $136,500 $136,500 Three night minimum = perfect for luxurious weekend getaway!
Since I have seen almost all villas, I can also give you some other recommendations if needed.
View on GoBeach Terres Basses Villa Map as black number 97
View in Google Earth: [this villa only] -or- [all villas]
View in Google Maps: [this villa only] -or- [all villas]
|Open PDF version to zoom in more|