Jolly Harbour #006
Jolly Harbour, Antigua - 4 bedroom villa
Enjoy the wonderful Caribbean Sea views from this spectacular beachfront Antigua villa, located right on the beautiful beach of Jolly Harbour. The villa offers a nice outdoor setting with pool and professional BBQ area.
An exclusive beachfront villa in Antigua situated in a quiet position on South Finger, offering breathtaking waterfront views of the ocean, the soft white sands of Jolly Beach and the island of Montserrat on the horizon. Great care has been taken to achieve perfection, from the very tasteful mix of contemporary and romantic design, the very high standard of furnishings to the spacious layout, making it the perfect family retreat at the edge of the beach.
This 4000 sqft villa includes: four bedrooms, four bathrooms, guest bathroom, 20'x40' main sitting room, gourmet kitchen, outdoor lounge areas, shaded patio, a second level sundeck for tanning, pool, and BBQ area. The villa offers surround sound music systems in each room.
At the front of the property is a 90' of bulkhead and your private boat dock on the deep water of Jolly Harbour. There is a 20,000 pound rated boat lift and two 1,000 pound rated Jet-Ski lift.
- Location: Jolly Harbour
- Pool: yes
- The villa has four elegant bedrooms and accommodate up to eight guests. All the bedrooms have private bathrooms, closets, ceiling fans and air conditioning.
Bedroom 1 – Beachfront - King size bed, wardrobe, bathroom with shower and bath tub, A/C, Ceiling fan, ocan view
Bedroom 2 – King size bed, wardrobe, bathroom with shower, A/C, Ceiling fan, TV
Bedroom 3 – King size bed, wardrobe, bathroom with shower, A/C, Ceiling fan, TV
Bedroom 4 – King size bed, wardrobe, bathroom with shower, A/C, Ceiling fan, TV
- Living Room
- The living room is spacious and has a comfortable sofa set, a 63in flat panel Cable TV with full surround sound system, along with a SONOS stereo system which can also play Itunes/Ipods as well as stream livemusic over the high speed Internet.
- External Dining Room, Pool and Lounge Areas
- The villa is built to let you enjoy the outdoors to benefit of the Caribbean weather and thus gives you the opportunity to do just that with a comfortable and attractive outdoor dining area complete with a fine dining table with chairs. The BBQ area is fully equipped with sink, ice cooler and fridge, plus lots of storage and preparation room. The invigorating Jacuzzi has a waterfall into the fresh water swimming pool. Upstairs you will find a spacious sun terrace for sunbathing in private.
- The gourmet kitchen has everything you could possibly wish, equipped with the highest standard appliances such as dishwashers, stainless steel refrigerator, cooking range, two professional ovens, microwave, toaster, coffee maker, electric kettle, blender, ice makers, wine cooler.
- Enjoy a relaxing massage in the comfort of your private room. Beautician who offers a variety of services is also available. Our concierge can book these services at the villa for you, early booking is required.
Power: 110V is available
Four bedrooms – Max 8 Guests
Housekeeper service – Monday to Saturday / Ground keeper and pool maintenance
Beachfront - Indoor & Outdoor dining areas / Swimming Pool, Jacuzzi and Lounge Chairs
Private Sun Terrace / Outdoor dining area with BBQ area
All utilities, local telephone calls Wi-Fi internet included, Cable TV, I-pod Docking Station, SONOS stereo system
Laundry room with washer and dryer
A/C in all the bedrooms
Private boat dock / Video Surveillance security system
Villa information may change without notice and should be confirmed with our villa rental specialists.
- Nearest Beaches:
The beach of Jolly Harbour is just in front of the villa. On this beach you find numerous watersports activities and a beach restaurant. Jolly Harbour is also the meeting point of different boat tours and fishing tours. Other beautiful beaches such as The Nest, Fryes Bay, Darkwood Beach and Turner's Beach are all within 10 minute drive from the property and all of them have beach restaurants.
- More general area info on nearby sights, restaurants, nightlife, etc. below.
Weekly rates 4 bedr. May 21 - August 31: $13,545 November 1 - May 20: $16,695 Peak Season*: $45,990 *Peak Season: Christmas, New Year, Sailing Events Sailing Events: Charter Boat Show - 3-11 December 2017 Rorc 600 - 17-25 February 2018 Classic Week 17-27 April 2018 Sailing Week - 28Th April To 6Th May 2018Villa Location:
- About Jolly Harbour
- Jolly Harbour is a marina and private residential complex of apartments, beachfront and waterfront villas on Antigua's west coast and it provides 24 hour security for complete peace of mind, and has everything you need within walking distance. It is located about 20 minutes from the capital of St. John's, and 40 minutes from English Harbour and the V.C. Bird International Airport. The complex offers a commercial center which includes supermarkets, pharmacy, bars and restaurants, shops, beauty salons, banks, tours and activities.
Most of the boat and fishing tours are based in Jolly Harbour, as well as scuba diving, sailing charters, helicopter service, an 18 holes golf course, sport center with tennis courts, squash and swimming pool. Its famous beach spreads on 1 mile, and visitors can enjoy swimming in the calm waters, sunbathe on the beach, take a walk on the beach and practice water sports.
Being on the west coast, Jolly Harbour offers romantic sunsets.
- Nearest Restaurants and Night LIfe
- Within and nearby Jolly Harbour you will find a numerous selections of restaurants such as Greek Tavern, Al Porto, The Crown Nest. Outside the Jolly Harbour are the Sugar Ridge with its restaurants, fish and chips, Sheer Rock, Dennis Beach Bar & Restaurant.
- About Jolly Harbour