Polo Ridge, St. James, Barbados - 5 bedroom villa
This splendid home, with a stunning view of the Caribbean Sea, is ideally located on over one acre of mature gardens on the exclusive Polo Ridge on the West Coast.
The influence of renowned architect Ian Morrison is apparent on this property which epitomizes a combination of indoor and outdoor living on the island.
One of the highlights is the spacious living room with dramatic picture windows to frame the spectacular view while inviting the cool Caribbean breeze into the house.
This stunning property is surrounded by an immaculately maintained tropical landscape with a central swimming pool and sunbathing area. In fact, the air conditioned master bedroom commands a breathtaking view of the pool from the second storey of the house on the north side. This bedroom is complete with a dressing room, a beautiful marble bathroom with separate shower and a secluded balcony surrounded by tropical flowers.
Moments of solitude can be spent indoors in the cozy television/video room and the air conditioned private study, or outdoors on the large verandah which has an electric awning providing a haven from the tropical sun.
There are also four air-conditioned double bedrooms on the pool level, all containing marble bathrooms and spacious cupboards. One bedroom is equipped as a single bedded nursery or nanny's room.
- Location: Holders, Polo Ridge, St. James
- Pool: yes
- Covered area: 3,844 sq. ft.
- Master Bedroom 1 - King Bed, Master Bedroom 2 - King Bed, Bedroom 3 - Two Twin Beds, Bedroom 4 - Two Twin Beds, Bedroom 5 - Two Twin Beds
- 6: All Bathrooms are En-suite There is a Powder Room by the pool.
- A/C Bedrooms, Bar/Wet Bar, BBQ, Cable/Satellite, Ceiling Fans, Fax Machine, Garden Service, Internet - WiFi, Kitchen, Ocean View, Outdoor Dining, Pool, Safe, Security System, Stereo, TV - Flat Screen
- Housekeeper/Cook, Maid, Laundress, Night Watchman
- Family Friendly, Bar/Nightclub Nearby, Short drive to Beach, Short drive to Supermarket, Short drive to Duty-Free, Shopping, Short Drive to Lime Grove Lifestyle Centre, Short drive to Restaurants, Short drive to Bar/Nightclub
- Reviews: [click on review to expand]
Nightly Rates: 5 bedr. April 16 - December 14: $ 1,025 January 7 - April 15: $ 1,450 Christmas/New Year's: $ 2,150 Subject to 10% VAT. 1.5% Service charge added to all bookings. Please Note: Tipping is not included in the service charge and is at your discretion