Cul de Sac, St.Martin - 3+1 bedroom villa
Villa Pinel is a gorgeous, Bali-style waterfront villa with elegant outdoor living areas, airy indoor open plan living room. This brand new property sits directly on the water's edge of the bay in French Cul de Sac, just opposite of Pinel Island.
The interior features some exquisite extras such as home cinema, flat screen, Ipod station ... and a new fine leather furniture.The impeccable spacious designer kitchen is fully equiped, and include selected fine quality dinnerware, tableware.
The villa features 3 air/co king sized bedrooms with 3 ensuite bathrooms with natural stone shower. Two bedrooms open to the deck and offer a fantastic view of the caribbean sea, the third one opens on a garden patio. unique : for an unforgettable stay the villa also has private access to the beach with kayaks, snorkeling gear, fishing equipment!!!
- Bedroom 1: king size bed, very large walk-in closet with dresser, en-suite bath with 2 designer bowl sinks and a large walk-in shower. The bedroom opens to the sun deck with a great view of Pinel island and Orient Bay. This bedroom can be accessed from both, inside the villa (left of the living room) and the front deck.
Bedroom 2: King size bed, dressing room, a designer en-suite bathroom, large shower. The room can be accessed from inside, left of the living room and has own its private garden patio.
Bedroom 3: Queen size bed, dressing, and a designer en-suite bathroom with a shower. The room opens to the deck and sea.
- Living Area:
- Fan, French Satellite TV, DVD
- Oven, microwave, kettle, toaster, blender, dishwasher, washer/dryer, BBQ
- WiFi Internet, phone, linens, beach towels, housekeeping 6 days per week
- A little bigger pictures and a few more can be found on another page.
Weekly rates (excl. 8% tax & service): 2 bedr. 3 bedr. 4 bedr.* April 15 - December 14: $ 3,900 $ 4,700 $ 4,700 December 15 - April 14: $ 5,900 $ 5,900 $ 5,900 Christmas/New Year's: $ 8,900 $ 8,900 $ 8,900 Four bedroom rate: Villa Pinel incl. studio under the villa
Since I have seen almost all villas, I can also give you some other recommendations if needed.
View in Google Earth: [this villa only] -or- [all villas]
View in Google Maps: [this villa only] -or- [all villas]