email me or call 1-888-712-3224
Baie Rouge, Terres Basses, St.Martin - 4 bedroom villa
Welcome to Bahia Blue, a four bedroom tropical paradise nestled in the verdant landscape of Terres Basses in the locale of Baie Rouge, on St. Martin’s northern coastline.
The South American vibe permeates the house with its two-level cascading jungle-pool, edged with tropical foliage and sleek interiors accented with hardwoods, natural stone, and bright acid colors to heat up the mix.
The house is set up for outside living and entertaining with a beautiful pool deck area; a haven for sun worshippers and a palm-fronded poolside gazebo providing a cool respite from the noon-time sun.
The outside dining area and fully equipped wet bar area with large gas grill make “al-fresco” entertaining a breeze. At night the terrace is transformed with dramatic lighting to “jungle” with a backlight of Marigot Bay. A staircase leads up from this main terrace to a rooftop sunning deck with oversized loungers and stunning views over Marigot Bay and the hills in the distance.
High cathedral ceilings provide cooling airflow to the light-filled open-plan interiors: a sleek modern kitchen with central work island and high-end appliances and a comfortable TV viewing area.
All four bedroom suites* feature sumptuous en-suite bathrooms, private access, and terrace area and large walk-in closets. The master suite also features a hot tub in its own private garden.
Bahia Blue offers an idyllic setting and exceptional amenities, if you can bear to leave the house, the beach is only a 10-minute walk!
Tudo bem in Bahia Blue!
All bedrooms can be interconnected for families with children or separated for traveling couples.
- Pool: Infinity swimming pool, jacuzzi, plunge pool
- Each of the bedrooms has a king size bed, air conditioning & an ensuite bathroom. Each bedroom connects to another bedroom for families travelling with young children. But they can also be separated from each other for couples travelling together !
- Living Room:
- Air Conditioned. Contemporary and comfortable Furniture, Large Plasma TV, DVD, Satellite, Stereo and ceiling fan.
- 5 Minute Walk to Baie Rouge Beach, Bar-B-Q Gaz, Ceiling fans, Connected Bedrooms, DVD player, Electric Gate, Fridge, Fully Air Conditioned, Gazebo, Internet Access, Microwave, Mosquito repellent electrical machine, Safe, Satellite TV, Stereo, Stove, TV, Voltage 110/220, Washer / Dryer, Wine Cooler
- To Marigot: 7 min. drive
- To Nearest Grocery Store: 3 min. drive
- To Beach: 5 Minute walk to Baie Rouge Beach and 10 minute walk to Trou David (Snorkling site).
- See also map below
Weekly rates (excl. 10% government tax): 2 bedr. 3 bedr. 4 bedr. April 15 - December 14: $ 4,000 $ 4,500 $ 4,800 December 15 - April 14: $ 5,600 $ 6,400 $ 7,200 Christmas/New Year's: $13,400 $13,400 $13,400 Low Season 2020: $ 4,500 $ 4,900 $ 5,200 High Season 2020: $ 6,900 $ 7,200 $ 7,900 *Free* Car covers the base rate of a Hyundai i10 or equal. Gas, insurance, and upgrades not included. Good for travel before Dec 15, 2019.
Since I have seen almost all villas, I can also give you some other recommendations if needed.
View on GoBeach Terres Basses Villa Map as purple number 40
View in Google Earth: [this villa only] -or- [all villas]
View in Google Maps: [this villa only] -or- [all villas]