email me or call 1-888-712-3224
La Bella Casa
Terres Basses, St.Martin - 9 bedroom villa
La Bella Casa is a charming Caribbean estate surrounded by lush tropical gardens and sprawling green lawns. The views overlooking elegant La Samanna Hotel, Baie Longue Beach and the deep blue Caribbean dazzle morning to night. Sunsets are magical paintings in hot pinks and orange; a colorful backdrop for cocktail hour. Featuring 9 bedrooms, the villa is a perfect setting for large families, groups of friends or weddings. Although spacious, it has an intimate feel. You can be together or quite private.
The interior and exterior décor is an exotic mix of Indonesian and French style. Neutral shades of white and cream are accented with pops of color in every room. Soft grey tiles run throughout. The exterior terraces and covered verandahs on the upper and lower level provide multiple spaces for relaxing and dining. The new terrace furniture is modern blending beautifully with the sea and large blue pool set in the center of the upper terrace. For fun, a ping pong table sits under a verandah. Throughout the villa, arches and iron work add design interest.
The interior great room is very spacious and casually elegant, perfect for gathering. Sliding glass pocket doors open the room to the view and breezes. New contemporary furniture in the living room include the colours of the sea & sky and complement the rest of the interiors. The soaring ceilings are popped with blue trim, a design theme repeated throughout the villa. The pretty French Country kitchen in blue and white Provence tiles features a stunning French stove and beautiful views. A barbeque sits just off the kitchen.
Two bedrooms are in a private, self-contained cottage with its own pool. Seven bedrooms are in the main house. Each has private outdoor seating with either garden or ocean views. The overall mood in each room mixes Provence colors and fabrics in white with blue, yellow or red. Most rooms feature romantic four poster beds. Each en-suite bathroom is tiled in the iconic Provence tiles found in many Terres Basses villas. Several have ocean or garden views from the walk-in showers. A very large suite on the lower level is a quite oasis with its own large terrace and seating both inside and outside. The villa also has a fitness room.
You are well located. The fabulous food scene in Baie Nettle is a few minutes’ drive while you are 8 minutes to the French capital of Marigot, with its shops, restaurants, markets and galleries. In the opposite direction, you are only 10 minutes to the international airport of Princess Juliana (SXM). Grand Case and Philipsburg are also only 30-minutes away.
- Yes, size: 34'x20'
- Six of the bedrooms have king size beds and three bedrooms have twin beds (One of the twin bedroom is located by the cottage house). All bedrooms have a private bathroom with shower, air conditioning and ceiling fans. All have TV (satellite only in the living room & DVD. Seven of the bedroom are located by the main house and two bedrooms are located by the cottage house, located only few yards away from the main house, also featuring a kitchen, a living area and a small pool. Total number of bathrooms: 6.5. Private Bathrooms with Showers . Two of the bathrooms have also a Tub
- Living Room:
- Classic elegant Rattan, TV, DVD, VCR, Stereo Tape/CD and Ceiling Fan.
- Air-conditioned bedrooms, CD player, Ceiling fans, CO2 free electric mosquito trap, DVD player, Electric Gate, Fridge, Gazebo, Gym, Hair Dryer, Internet Access, Microwave, Pool Table, Safe, Satellite TV, Stereo, Stove, TV, Voltage 110/220, Washer / Dryer
- Other Amenities:
- Ping Pong & pool table, Small Gym Room .
- Caretaker, Gardener, House keeper, Pool Service
- Special Event:
- This property can be rented for "special event" such as Wedding Party of Cocktail Party . Additional to one week minimum rental, an event fee & a security deposit would be required according to the number of guests . The guests will be responsible to clean the house after the event and the owners will not accept more guests at the villa than what the villa can accommodate during the entire rental period (2 pax per bedroom) beside the event day .
- To Marigot: 11 min.
- See also map below
To Nearest Grocery Store: 5 min. drive
To Beach: 2 min. to Baie Longue.
Weekly rates (excl. 10% tax and service): 4 bedr. 5 bedr. 6 bedr. 7 bedr. 8 bedr. 9 bedr. April 13 - December 13, 2019: $ 7,500 $ 9,000 $10,500 $12,000 $13,500 $15,000 January 5 - April 12, 2019: $12,500 $14,000 $15,500 $17,000 $18,500 $20,000 Christmas/New Year's: $38,000 $38,000 $38,000 $38,000 $38,000 $38,000 The cottage house is only available when the villa is rented as a 8 or 9 bedroom villa. Season dates for year after: High Season: January 4 - April 17, 2020 Low Season: April 18 - December 18, 2020
Since I have seen almost all villas, I can also give you some other recommendations if needed.
View on GoBeach Terres Basses Villa Map as brown number 9
View in Google Earth: [this villa only] -or- [all villas]
View in Google Maps: [this villa only] -or- [all villas]