Baie Rouge, St.Martin - 4+1 bedroom villa
This charming villa blends contemporary attitude with traditional French Caribbean style. Set in a tropical courtyard with circular drive, the grand raised entrance begins the crescendo for the view. Set right at the ocean’s edge, the stunning scene flows over the wide green lawn right out to the turquoise sea and beyond to Anguilla and the poetic mountains of St Martin. Step through the gate right out to the sand.
Every room enjoys incredible views. The main living area’s glass doors disappear, giving you full access to the sea breezes and nature’s beauty. A spacious open plan includes multiple areas for lounging and dining. The villa’s décor tastefully mixes Indonesian teak with contemporary pieces in soft white. The sleek kitchen is a wonderful place to prepare a meal while taking advantage of the view and your guests.
Ample outdoor living includes sea facing covered verandas that connect all the rooms with the main house providing multiple opportunities for dining and relaxing. Oversize travertine tiles flow throughout blending the Epi wood pool deck for a seamless transition from interior to exterior. The large classic pool, the centerpiece of the deck, creates a visual connection with the sea. A grand gazebo sits at the ocean’s edge where you can relax in comfortable seating and enjoy the music of the surf from sunrise to sunset. If you prefer private garden views, a large well-furnished deck sits off the main living area. Large and small colorful tropical gardens are placed throughout the villa.
Each of the four airy bedrooms has private seating areas and sea views. The décor is a mix of soothing whites and warm beiges. The en suite bathrooms have a stylish spa feel complete with river stone trimmed showers, teak benches and marble tiles. Several have ocean views.
Although secluded, you’re only a few minutes away from amenities. In two minutes you arrive in Baie Nettle and the new culinary stars of the island, Le Sand, Dreams and Mezza Luna. Across the street is a terrific boulangerie, the iconic Le Cigale restaurant and a water sports concession. Five minutes further, is the French capital of Marigot filled with shops, restaurants, Creole Market, art galleries and historic buildings. Further afield, you reach the airport in 15 minutes, Grand Case in 20 minutes and in 30 minutes you arrive at the shopping paradise of Philipsburg.
- Pool: 35' X 17'
- All five bedrooms feature king size beds, and have private bathrooms with showers, air conditioning, Smart TV & ceiling fans. The fifth bedroom is located at garden level with a private patio. Total bathrooms: 4½
- Equipment includes: Stove, Oven, Microwave, Refrigerator, Freezer, Ice Machine, Blender, Dishwasher, Toaster, Coffee Maker, and B.B.Q..
- Living Room:
- A/C, New Contemporary Furniture, Plasma TV, DVD, Stereo Tape/CD & Ceiling Fan.
- Bar-B-Q Gaz, Beachfront, CD player, Ceiling fans, CO2 free electric mosquito trap, DVD player, Electric Gate, Fax Machine, Fridge, Gazebo, Hair Dryer, Internet Access, Microwave, Near Beach, Safe, Satellite TV, Stereo, Stove, TV, Voltage 110/220, Washer / Dryer.
- To Marigot: 10 min. drive
- To Nearest Grocery Store: 5 min. drive
- To Beach: Out the door
- See also map below
Weekly rates (excl. 10% government tax): 3 bedr. 4 bedr. 4+1 bedr. April 15 - December 14: $ n/a $ 8,965 $10,000 December 15 - April 14: $14,000 $15,500 $16,500 Christmas/New Year's: $30,000 $30,000 $30,000 New pictures including the 5th bedroom/5th bathroom are coming soon!
Since I have seen almost all villas, I can also give you some other recommendations if needed.
View on GoBeach Terres Basses Villa Map as red number 3
View in Google Earth: [this villa only] -or- [all villas]
View in Google Maps: [this villa only] -or- [all villas]