Terres Basses, St.Martin - 4 bedroom villa
A vibrant blue gate sets the stage for mesmerizing sea views, photogenic sunsets, unique water features and stylish tropical living straight out of a design magazine. Entering through the courtyard, a pebbled tropical stream flows invitingly around the upper level. Walk through the blue front door and a panoramic vision in brilliant greens and blues flows all the way from the turquoise pool to the sea and beyond to the horizon. The scene is dramatic, magical and serene.
Open, airy interior and exterior rooms, with high vaulted ceilings and creamy stone floors, blend seamlessly to create a chicly contemporary, comfortable space. Expansive floor to ceiling glass walls and sliding glass doors open wide to the sea view, the upper pool and spacious outdoor terraces for al fresco dining and lounging. Soft white walls, colorful modern art and accessories plus sleek furniture in off-white and taupe are complemented by dark woods for an inviting and relaxing style. Off the dining area, facing the sea, is a modern, open kitchen in white, grey, steel and black granite.
The four bedrooms are housed in two wings. Every bedroom is equal size with sea and lower pool views. The interiors are sleek and tranquil in whites and neutrals accented with color pops; each room distinctive in blue, turquoise, brown and red. The beautiful spa style marble and stone bathrooms feature spacious walk in showers with sea and pool views; one has a private outdoor shower.
Three bedrooms are off the main space, past the open air, sea view gym. The upper bedroom terrace has views of the sea and beautiful lower pool. Downstairs are two pool level bedrooms each with views, private terraces and ladders so you can dip in the pool from your room. The fourth bedroom, with direct lower pool access, is across the upper level “river” and downstairs with its own private entry just off the upper level pool.
Although very secluded, you are very close to amenities. Walk to Plum Beach. Drive 5 minutes to Baie Nettle’s new culinary stars; Le Sand, Dreams and Mezza Luna. 10 minute drive brings you to the charming French capital of Marigot with restaurants, shops and galleries, historic buildings and the Creole Market. Drive 25 minutes to Grand Case; 30 to Philipsburg’s shopping haven and a mere 10 to the airport.
- Pool: two very large swimming pools
- Each of the four bedrooms has a king size bed, air conditioning, ceiling fan, TV, DVD and a safe. Each bedroom also has a private bathroom with a shower. One of the bedroom is located on the main level with the three other bedrooms are located on the lower level with a direct access to the pools. Bathrooms: private bathroom with showers. Total bathrooms: 5
- Living Room:
- Contemporary and comfortable Furniture, Large Plasma TV, DVD, Satellite, CD/Tape and ceiling fan.
- Air-conditioned bedrooms, Bar-B-Q Gaz, CD player, Ceiling fans, DVD player, Electric Gate, Fridge, Gazebo, Gym, Hair Dryer, Internet Access, Microwave, Near Beach, Safe, Satellite TV, Stereo, Stove, TV, Voltage 110/220, Washer / Dryer, Wine Cooler
- Gym equipment: Study Bike & Ping-Pong table. Staff: Gardener, housekeeper, poolservice
Special Event : The villa must be booked 7 nights minimum and to its full capacity only ! Special promotion or discount cannot be applied ! Additional to 7 nights rental, the owners would apply an event fee from US$ 1000 to US$ 5000 according to the number of invited guests (net owners) + security deposit (one day event only). The owners would not accept more than 2 pax per bedroom and on the property except on the event day . The guests would be responsible to clean the villa after the event . Check-in day cannot be on the event day & Check-out day cannot be the day right after the event . Any catering company/private chef and wedding planner must be approved by the owners to organized any event on their property . In case of any damage caused by anyone during the stay (guests, chef, wedding planner …), the clients would be fully responsible for it .
- To Marigot: 12 min. drive
- To Nearest Grocery Store: 7 min. drive
- To Beach: 10 min. walk to Plum Bay Beach
Weekly rates (excl. 10% government tax): 2 bedr. 3 bedr. 4 bedr. April 15 - December 14: $ 5,500 $ 6,300 $ 7,000 December 15 - April 14: $ 9,000 $10,000 $11,000 Christmas/New Year's: $19,000 $19,000 $19,000
Since I have seen almost all villas, I can also give you some other recommendations if needed.
Terres Basses Villa Map as black number 80
View in Google Earth: [this villa only] -or- [all villas]
View in Google Maps: [this villa only] -or- [all villas]