email me or call 1-888-712-3224
Terres Basses, St.Martin - 3+1 bedroom villa
This elegant Spanish-Caribbean style villa is designed to capture the views and maximize outdoor living. The covered courtyard entrance with its Old World wooden doors, tiled floors and exotic plantings creates the perfect introduction to a stunning tropical view. Framed by royal palms and pink bougainvillea, the view is a panoramic vista filled with shades of blue from the sapphire sea to the deep blue sky; gorgeous in daytime; spectacular at sunset.
Beautifully designed gardens surround the house and terraces. Epi wood decks on multi levels offer endless options for dining, lounging and sunning. You can be private or together with your friends or family. The upper deck flows off the main indoor living area. Under wide covered gazebos, you can lounge, dine or fire up the barbeque. Step down to the gorgeous lower level for a swim in the inviting pool surrounded by covered terraces and sundecks. There is a separate kid’s playground for the young ones.
The interior great room, with terracotta floors and dark Spanish style vaulted ceilings, is cool, breezy and light. Pocket doors open to the view. Comfortable oversized seating in white and taupe against dark woods set an elegant, low-key atmosphere for lounging and dining. Spanish inspired doors and windows are featured thought out the house for an exotic touch. The well-equipped new kitchen is sleek and contemporary.
There are four bedrooms. Two are in private casitas off the upper deck. Spacious and comfortable, each room’s décor is a blend of serene whites and tans mixed with dark wood. Charming Spanish style shutters create privacy. Both casita bedrooms have sea and garden views as well as private patios. The gorgeous spa style bathrooms, with walk in showers, are designed in travertine accented with dark woods. Two additional bedrooms connect to the interior living space. It’s a wonderful set up for children. One room has bunk beds. The adjacent room has a king bed. The two share a spa style bathroom.
Although secluded, you’re close to amenities. Long Bay Beach and Cupecoy Beach are only 2 minutes away. It’s also a short drive to Porto Cupecoy for grocery shopping, restaurants including island favorite Mario’s Bistro. 5 minutes in the opposite direction you’ll find Baie Nettle’s new culinary stars; Le Sand, Dreams and Mezza Luna. Another 5 minutes from here and you reach the charming French capital of Marigot with restaurants, shops and galleries, historic buildings and the Creole Market. Drive 25 minutes to Grand Case or Philipsburg’s shopping haven while only a 10-minute drive to the international airport.
- Pool: Yes
- The two master bedrooms feature king size beds, very large private shower baths & dressing, Plasma TV & DVD, air conditioning and ceiling fans. They are both opening to the outside . The third bedroom features a king size bed & the children bedroom (+1 bedroom) features bunk beds & a trundle single bed . Both rooms share the same bathroom & connect to the inside of the villa and the outside. They both have Plasma TV & DVD, air conditioning and ceiling fans.
- Living Room:
- Contemporary and comfortable Furniture, Plasma TV, DVD, Satellite, CD/Tape and ceiling fan.
- Air-conditioned bedrooms, Air-conditioned living area, Bar-B-Q Gaz, CD player, Ceiling fans, Connected Bedrooms, DVD player, Electric Gate, Fridge, Gazebo, Hair Dryer, Internet Access, Microwave, Safe, Satellite TV, Stereo, Stove, TV, Voltage 110/220, Washer / Dryer
- To Marigot: 11 min. drive
- To Nearest Grocery Store: 6 min. drive
- To Beach: 3 minute drive to Baie Longue
- See also map below
Weekly rates (excl. 10% government tax): 2 bedr. 3 bedr. 3+1 bedr. April 13 - December 13, 2019: $ 4,450 $ 4,900 $ 5,200 January 5 - April 12, 2019: $ 7,000 $ 7,650 $ 8,000 Christmas/New Year's: $16,000 $16,000 $16,000 This promotion is only valid for travel dates between Jan 5-Apr 12, 2019. Not available over US President week (Feb 16-24, 2019) Season dates for year after: High Season: January 4 - April 17, 2020 Low Season: April 18 - December 18, 2020
Since I have seen almost all villas, I can also give you some other recommendations if needed.
View on GoBeach Terres Basses Villa Map as brown number 7
View in Google Earth: [this villa only] -or- [all villas]
View in Google Maps: [this villa only] -or- [all villas]