Baie Rouge Beach, St.Martin - 4+1 bedroom villa
Set in a charming tropical garden, the entrance to Little Jazz Bird invites you into a beautiful hacienda style Caribbean home with a stunning view. Through the arched windows, the panoramic scene is awash with shades of blue, from the turquoise of the large pool out to the deep blue Caribbean and rich blue sky. Just beyond the large terracotta tiled terrace is the private entrance to the beach. It is very private here, behind the gates of Residence Baie Rouge.
The large swimming pool is the centerpiece of the expansive terrace. Additional covered places have recently been added to the villa, increasing the areas for al-fresco dining and lounging. Beautiful tropical plantings and soaring sea grape trees are scattered in little gardens on the terrace creating a very relaxing “zen” atmosphere.
The interior living area is a large, light filled open plan space with a beautiful flow that encompasses multiple lounging areas and indoor dining. The high arched windows bring the view into the room. The style is an electric mix of exotic with contemporary in a happy colorful attitude. Native coral walls are incorporated into the décor. Beautiful and colorful artwork and a pretty combination of cream, vanilla and mango fabrics and accessories mix with teak, painted wood and wicker to complement the visual scheme. The well-equipped open plan kitchen, facing the view, has recently been updated.
The villa features four bedrooms facing the ocean plus one in a private cottage with garden views. The large master suite is also a “family bedroom” that includes an additional bed perfect for children to share the space. Each bedroom is romantically furnished in white, taupe with touches of fabrics from Provence accented in teak and painted woods. Each en-suite bathroom is charmingly tiled in the iconic French Provence tiles authentic to St-Martin’s Terres Basses villas. One bathroom has an outdoor shower adding after a recent renovation.
Although secluded, you are close to amenities. It is a short drive to Baie Nettle’s culinary stars Le Sand, Dreams and Mezza Luna plus food shopping. You are 2 minutes to the restaurants and casinos of Cupecoy; a further five minutes to the international airport. In 10 minutes you will find yourself in the French Capital, Marigot, with its duty free shopping, high-end boutiques, bakeries and Creole Market.
- Pool: 37' X 19'
- Three of the bedrooms located around the pool are featuring a king size bed. The fourth bedroom has twin beds which can be made as a king bed. Each of those bedrooms have TV and DVD, a private bathroom with a shower, air conditioning, ceiling fans and screens. The fifth additional bedroom features a king size bed, TV & DVD, private bathroom and air conditioning (+1 Bedroom). Total bathrooms: 5
- EEquipment includes: Stove, Oven, Microwave, Refrigerator, Freezer, Ice Machine, Blender, Dishwasher, Toaster, Coffee Maker, and B.B.Q.
- Living Room:
- Light Traditional/Country Italian, TV, DVD & VCR Stereo Tape/CD & Ceiling Fan. Air conditioning.
- Air-conditioned bedrooms, Bar-B-Q Gaz, Beachfront, CD player, Ceiling fans, CO2 free electric mosquito trap, DVD player, Electric Gate, Fridge, Gazebo, Hair Dryer, Internet Access, Microwave, Safe, Satellite TV, Stereo, Stove, TV, Voltage 110/220, Washer / Dryer
Special Event : This property can be rented for “special event” such as Wedding Party of Cocktail Party . Additional to one week minimum rental, an event fee & a security deposit would be required according to the number of guests . The guests will be responsible to clean the house after the event and the owners will not accept more guests at the villa than what the villa can accommodate during the entire rental period (2 pax per bedroom) beside the event day .
- To Marigot: 4 miles
- To Nearest Grocery Store: 5 min. drive
- To Beach: out the door!
- See also map below
Weekly rates (excl. 10% government tax): 2 bedr. 3 bedr. 4 bedr. 4+1 bedr. April 15 - December 14: $ 6,300 $ 7,175 $ 8,295 $ 9,000 December 15 - April 14: $ 9,625 $11,375 $13,265 $14,500 Christmas/New Year's: $22,000 $22,000 $22,000 $25,950 Stay 7 night minimum & receive a 15% discount ! Valid for travel through December 15, 2017 Cannot be combined with any other discount or promotion ! Not available over Thanksgiving week and on reservations already booked.
Since I have seen almost all villas, I can also give you some other recommendations if needed.
View on GoBeach Terres Basses Villa Map as red number 9
View in Google Earth: [this villa only] -or- [all villas]
View in Google Maps: [this villa only] -or- [all villas]