email me or call 1-888-712-3224
Terres Basses, St.Martin - 4 bedroom villa
Mariposa is an elegant Caribbean style villa with a romantic tropical atmosphere. Terracotta floors edged with painted tiles flow throughout the interior and exterior. White walls, tiled roof, stone columns all add traditional architectural beauty. Lush pink bougainvillea and palm filled gardens, set in green lawns, draw the eye straight to breathtaking panoramic views of the brilliant blue sea and sky. All this being framed by arched walls surrounding the turquoise pool.
The house is perfect for outdoor living and entertaining with multi-level terraces that descend from the main level to the large horseshoe shaped pool and beyond to the lawn. Multiple al fresco dining and seating areas take full advantage of the view; whether privately or together with friends and family. If you wish to relax inside, while still enjoying sea views, step into the large comfortable living room with 40” flat screen satellite TV/DVD, stereo system, and full sized pool table. Adjacent to the interior dining and living room is a well-equipped kitchen fitted with fine dinner & glass ware and everything required for a gourmet meal. Open to the view, the kitchen connects the chef with the guests or prepare your al fresco meal on the built in gas barbeque.
The four exterior access bedrooms are equal size and air conditioned. Two are placed at each end of the villa; one upper and one lower. The décor in each room is filled with airy, romantic style heightened by high vaulted ceiling and wicker, rattan or dark wood tropical furnishings accented with white and cream fabrics. Every room has sea or pool views plus private terraces and interior seating. The bathrooms are uniquely decorated in richly colored traditional tiles and sinks from Provence. From the oversized double showers, you view the ocean and gardens.
Although the villa is well secluded, you are very close to amenities. Walk to Plum Beach. Drive 5 minutes to Baie Nettle’s new culinary stars; Le Sand, Dreams and Mezza Luna. 10 minute drive brings you to the charming French capital of Marigot with restaurants, shops and galleries, historic buildings and the Creole Market. Drive 25 minutes to the Grand Case food scene; 30 to Philipsburg’s shopping haven and a mere 10 to the airport.
- Location: Terres Basses
- View: Ocean, Plum Bay / Sunset
- Pool: 40ftx55ft
- Bedroom 1 (Master bedroom):Queen bed, Air-conditioned, CD player, Safe, Private terrace . Bedroom 2 Queen bed, Air-conditioned, CD player, Safe, Private terrace . Bedroom 3 Twin beds (that can be convverted to king bed upon request only!), Air-conditioned, CD player, TV, DVD player, Safe, Private terrace . Bedroom 4 Queen bed, Air-conditioned, CD player, Private terrace .
- Electric stove, electric oven, microwave, blender, toaster, coffee machine, fan, fridge, ice machine, dishwasher, washer/dryer, iron
- Living Room:
- Contemporary Furniture, Large Plasma TV, DVD, Satellite, CD/Tape and ceiling fan.
- Air-conditioned bedrooms, Bar-B-Q Gaz, CD player, Ceiling fans, DVD player, Electric Gate, Fridge, Gazebo, Hair Dryer, Internet Access, Microwave, Near Beach, Pool Table, Safe, Satellite TV, Security system, Stereo, Stove, TV, Voltage 110/220, Washer / Dryer
- Housekeeper, gardener, pool person
- To Beach: 15 min. walk to Plum Bay
- To Nearest Grocery Store: 15 min. drive
- To Nearest Restaurant: 15 min. drive
- To Airport: 15 min. drive
- See also map below
Weekly rates (excl. 10% government tax): 2 bedr. 3 bedr. 4 bedr. April 13 - December 13, 2019: $ 3,920 $ 4,350 $ 4,950 January 5 - April 12, 2019: $ 5,950 $ 6,200 $ 6,550 Christmas/New Year's: $15,000 $15,000 $15,000 Season dates for year after: High Season: January 4 - April 17, 2020 Low Season: April 18 - December 18, 2020
Since I have seen almost all villas, I can also give you some other recommendations if needed.
View on GoBeach Terres Basses Villa Map as black number 96
View in Google Earth: [this villa only] -or- [all villas]
View in Google Maps: [this villa only] -or- [all villas]