Baie Rouge Beach, St.Martin - 5+2 bedroom villa
L'Oasis' stylish Moroccan inspired courtyard transports you into an exotic yet contemporary home, as comfortable in Marrakesh as it is in St Martin. Soaring on a lush cliff high above the beach, the eye is drawn to the brilliant tropical view with turquoise sea, verdant mountains and remote touches of civilization all the way to Creole Rock and beyond to the Atlantic. Within your view are the villa's gorgeous gardens filled with palms, sea grapes and riotous bougainvillea. Glass walls surround the deck for an unobstructed view. You can totally relax here, shut off from the world.
This is a place worthy of a luxury home magazine. Rare wood ceilings soar above each space; natural stone floors organically connect the interior and exterior. Moroccan details and stylish art compliment the comfortable seating upholstered in elegant tones of beige, white, grey and pops of rich color. Gorgeous terraces provide covered and open areas for conversation, lounging and dining. Private seating niches compliment the chaise filled upper pool area where the infinity pool is dramatically cantilevered out and over the beach. The second pool is at the surf's edge just a short walk from the house. Both pools have incredible views and abundant lounging.
Each of L'Oasis seven bedrooms envelops you in relaxing privacy. White, beige and grey furnishings plus exotic teak furniture add to the peacefulness of each room. TVs discreetly lower into the bed's custom footboard. Each room has private seating. The spa-like bathrooms, in natural stone and white cabinetry, have walk-in showers and sea views; several have outdoor showers with private gardens.
Meals are prepared in an elegant high end professional kitchen complete with your own private chef. A state of the art sound system streams beautiful music or you can screen your favorite movies in the fully equipped media room. Steps from the main house you will find the villa's Jacuzzi, fully equipped gym and spa pavilion. Take the steps down to the beach and find the second pool with built in loungers to enjoy the sounds of the ocean waves.
Although very secluded, you are minutes from fabulous places to dine and shop. 15 minutes away is the historic French capital of Marigot filled with shops, galleries, excellent restaurants and the Creole market. You are also 5 minutes from Puerto Cupecoy, 15 minutes from the airport and only a 20-minute drive from Grand Case, the culinary capital of the Caribbean.
- Two heated pools. Infinity pool by the House. Beach Pavilion Pool. Exterior Jacuzzi. Main Pool by the House has a very large deck, many lounge chairs, stone table and chairs for pool side dining, umbrellas and full music system .
- Each of the seven bedrooms has a private bath, air conditioning, ceiling fans, mosquito nets, hair dryer, safe, phone, TV connected to satellite, and room-to-room intercom.
Bedroom 1 has a king size bed, indoor and outdoor showers, and a private patio.
Bedroom 2 has a king size bed, private bath with double sinks, indoor and outdoor showers and a private patio.
Bedroom 3 has a King Size bed, bath with double sinks, bidet, private patio and a spectacular shower with retractable walls of glass to a private courtyard.
Bathroom 4, which is on two levels, has King Size bed, huge private bath with double sinks, indoor and outdoor showers, tub, bidet and private patio.
Bedroom 5 has a King Size bed, huge private bath with dressing area, double sinks, freestanding tub, bidet, huge cliff side double shower. Walls of glass retract to create a true indoor/outdoor experience.
Bedrooms 6 & 7 (smaller than the other bedrooms) have king size beds & a private bathroom and are located on the same level as the main pool . .
Total number of bathrooms: 7½. Private Bathrooms with Showers. Master Bedrooms 1 & 2 have also a Tub.
- Living Room:
- Living Room & Kitchen are now fully Air conditioned . Mixture of Moroccan, Indonesian and Custom Wicker Furniture, original artwork and Mosaic, Full Sound System, Ceiling Fan., Walk-up bar with refrigerator and ice maker. A Powder Room with hand cast glass sink adjoins the Living Room.
Media Room : Wide Screen Plasma TV, Satellite, VCR, Stereo CD and DVD, air conditioned. Plush built-ins feature mounds of pillows.
- Mosquito nets, Air-conditioned bedrooms, Bar-B-Q Gaz, Beachfront, CD player, Ceiling fans, DVD player, Electric Gate, Fax machine, Fridge, Fully Air Conditioned, Gym, Hair Dryer, Home Theatre, Internet Access, Microwave, Safe, Satellite TV, Spa, Stereo, Stove, TV, Voltage 110/220, Washer/Dryer
- Butler Service, Caretaker, Chef, Gardener, House keeper, Pool Service, The French Chef cooks three meals per day (Cost of food & drinks additional) .
- To Marigot: 12 minutes drive
- To Nearest Grocery Store: 5 min. drive
- To Beach: A few steps out of the door
- See also map below
The full SPA features a gym room equipped with Multi-Station Universal, a Tread-mill, an Elliptical, Free Weights, Plasma TV, Sound, an exterior Jacuzzi, a Massage room with two tables, a Manicure/Pedicure area, a Bathroom with Steam room, Shower and Toilet . Sorry, the elevator is not available for guests anymore because of liability-insurance purposes.
Weekly rates (excl. 10% government tax): 4 bedr. 5 bedr. 5+1 bedr. 5+2 bedr. April 15 - December 14: $31,000 $34,650 $38,000 $40,000 December 15 - April 14: $38,000 $41,650 $45,000 $48,350 Christmas/New Year's: $90,000 $90,000 $90,000 $90,000 Stay 7 night minimum & receive a 15% discount ! Valid for travel through December 15, 2017 Cannot be combined with any other discount or promotion ! Not available over Thanksgiving week and on reservations already booked. Other special rates might be available... Note: this villa requires a cash security deposit of $1,500 and an advanced provisioning allowance of $4,000
Since I have seen almost all villas, I can also give you some other recommendations if needed.
View on GoBeach Terres Basses Villa Map as red number 1
View in Google Earth: [this villa only] -or- [all villas]
View in Google Maps: [this villa only] -or- [all villas]