Tamarind Hill, St.Maarten - 3 bedroom villa
Looking for something cozy, something fun with a Caribbean flair where outdoor life is as it’s meant to be – then Villa BoStar is the property for you!
Villa BoStar is a 3 bedroom, 3.5 bathroom, fully furnished and decorated villa in the most tranquil estate of St. Maarten in Tamarind Hill. This plantation style villa, surrounded by lush green hillsides and landscaped gardens, offers expansive views of the ocean, a picturesque bay and the island of St. Barths.
The villa’s interior is warm and welcoming with fine furnishings, tasteful décor and decorated with a unique Caribbean vibe.
The villa boasts a center piece kitchen. The kitchen is fully equipped with a gas stove, freezer/fridge, microwave, coffee maker, toaster and a full array of kitchenware for comfortable in house dining. The kitchen is arranged around a bar-style counter facing the pool deck. Even on vacation you’ll enjoy entertaining in this lovely kitchen.
Each tropically themed bedroom boasts its own breathtaking ocean views and all include an en-suite bathroom.
Want to keep cool? The villa comes completed with air conditioning and fans in each room to ensure you’re always comfortable.
The private terrace and pool area takes advantage of the incredible views…The outdoor area has a great built-in BBQ area and a real Caribbean bar! Spend time enjoying the large deck surrounded by a luxurious lap pool where you and your family will have a great time enjoying the sun, the stunning views and taking refreshing dips. Hang around your bar with your guests and friends while you make a margarita or a piña colada. Everyone will enjoy the views from your own private lounge.
Plus, Villa BoStar is kid friendly and ready for your dream family vacation. There’s ample space outside for the children to run around, play ball, etc.
Keep in touch with the world from your secluded tropical paradise; Cable TV and WiFi are part of the package.
Villa BoStar is located in a gated community where extra peace of mind are yours with this fully fenced and gated property located across the street from the 24-hour community security guard and gate.
Features and Amenities
Don’t feel like staying in? This villa is conveniently located close to many amenities and various dining options. The Dutch side capital city of Philipsburg, a selection of restaurants, shops, a casino, beaches and water sport activities are just minutes away from this villa.
Come and experience this lovely, cozy villa for a taste of the relaxed Caribbean lifestyle...
- Pool: The private terrace and pool area takes advantage of the incredible views… The outdoor area has a great built-in BBQ area and a real Caribbean bar! The covered terrace area offers comfortable seating and an outdoor dining area overlooking the private pool where you can enjoy the breathtaking views of the ocean and surrounding islands.
- Master Bedroom 1 – The Master Bedroom offers a king-size bed, air conditioning, ceiling fan, spacious closet and safe. The bedroom has an en-suite bathroom equipped with shower, double bowl sinks and modern cabinets.
Bedroom 2 – The 2nd guest Bedroom offers a queen-size bed, air conditioning, ceiling fan, spacious closet and safe. The bedroom has an en-suite bathroom equipped with shower, single bowl sink and modern cabinets. (Oceanview)
Bedroom 3 – The 3rd guest Bedroom offers a queen-size bed, air conditioning, ceiling fan, spacious closet and safe. The bedroom has an en-suite bathroom equipped with shower, single bowl sink and modern cabinets. (Oceanview)
All bedrooms open onto the spacious terrace/pool area with the stunning views of the azure ocean.
- The impeccable kitchen is equipped with granite countertops, gas stove, oven, dishwasher, microwave, refrigerator/freezer, toaster, blender, coffee maker and a full supply of china, glasses, cooking utensils, crockery and pots.
- Living/Dining Area:
- The villa’s interior is warm and welcoming with fine furnishings, tasteful décor and decorated with a unique Caribbean vibe. Air conditioning, ceiling fans, separate dining area with seating for 6 persons.
- Spectacular views; air-conditioned living room & bedrooms; cell phone or telephone; high-speed Wi-Fi Internet access; Cable TV service; flat screen TV in living room; DVD & CD player; safe; hairdryer; gas BBQ grill, washer/dryer; iron & ironing board; 110 v
- Nearest beach: Red Pond Beach – Small, secluded beach within a 10 minute walk; Dawn Beach – Within a 5 minute drive
- Princess Juliana International Airport – 8 miles, Philipsburg, the Dutch capital – 3 miles, Marigot, the French capital – 7 miles, Nearest Casino – ½ mile to Westin Resort & Casino, Restaurants – ½ mile to Westin Resort & Dawn Beach Area
Weekly rates (excl. 9% government tax): 2 bedr. 3 bedr. April 15 - December 14: $ 2,500 $ 2,900 December 15 - April 14: $ 3,500 $ 3,900 Christmas/New Year's: $ 7,500 $ 7,500 Valid from September 1 – December 15, 2016 & April 15 – December 15, 2017 Valid for bookings of 7 nights or more from January 5 – April 15, 2017 All rates are based on 7 nights Reservations of 5 nights or more include airport meet & greet and welcome basket Maid service 3 times per week (not including holidays & weekends) 9% Government Tax will be added to all rates Rates are based on 2 guests per bedroom Minimum Booking is 5 nights except for Christmas & New Year’s Weeks Above rates are subject to change without any prior notice
Since I have seen almost all villas, I can also give you some other recommendations if needed.
View in Google Earth: [this villa only] -or- [all villas]
View in Google Maps: [this villa only] -or- [all villas]