Simpson Bay Beach, Sint Maarten - 1 bedroom villa
"At Seaside" is an appropriate name for this one bedroom, one and a half bath condominium in the 24 unit Palm Beach complex on one of St Maarten's finest beaches, Simpson Bay. The views from the covered lanai and the pool area are of the beautiful white sand beach, crystal clear Caribbean sea and the island of Saba.
"At Seaside" is perfect for a couple looking for the romantic getaway complete with the western view of the breathtaking sunsets. The condo is furnished entirely in teak, rattan and mahogany with a his & her double sink in the bathroom. The large kitchen area is appointed with stainless steel appliances and adjoins the living and dining areas. This charming condo has a covered lanai featuring rattan chairs, loveseat and table for relaxing or dining while enjoying views of the terraced pool and gorgeous blue-green waters of the Caribbean Sea.
There is a saying in real estate that all boils down to 3 things…Location! Location! Location! I’m a very new owner and was terribly impressed by all aspects of this condo. You are right on an incredibly beautiful and wide sandy beach that stretches a mile to your right and your left when you take the 25 steps from your front door to the beach. The pool which is spacious and nicely landscaped with comfortable chairs is only 6 steps away. The choices of fine restaurants, bike rentals, banks, supermarkets, gift shops begin with a 10 minute walk from the condo. A five to ten minute car ride takes you past the airport, past more of the world-class beaches that have made this island famous, casinos, and the island’s golf course. Parking is hassle free with ample parking all around the U-shaped complex including spaces directly behind the condo.
I think that you will find it all here as I did. The range of offerings will address your every whim from the peace and calm to the pursuit of all that we think of when we think of ‘My Caribbean Vacation’.
- Location: Simpson Bay Beach
- Pool: A large common pool surrounded by a spacious sun deck with plenty of lounge chairs overlooking the beach.
- Master Bedroom 1 - King bed, air conditioning, ceiling fan, desk, end tables and reading lamps, LCD flat-screen TV, closet, personal safe and adjoining bathroom with easy, large walk-in shower.
- The kitchen is equipped with deluxe stainless steel appliances, double door refrigerator with ice maker, stove, oven, microwave, dishwasher, coffee maker, blender, toaster and a full supply of china, glasses, cooking utensils, crockery and pots.
- Living/Dining Room:
- Elegantly decorated with very comfortable teak, rattan and mahogany furnishings. Dining table. Large LCD flat-screen TV.
- Breath-taking ocean views, air-conditioning throughout, half bathroom, high-speed wireless internet connection, Cable television, re-chargeable cell phone, washer & dryer, security guard from 6 pm to 6 am, manager close by and available, maid service every other day.
- To Beach: Simpson Bay Beach – Just steps away
- To Airport: 5 minutes
- To Philipsburg: 15 minutes
- To Marigot: 20 minutes
- To Nearest Casino: 5 minutes
- To Restaurant: 2 minutes
Weekly rates (excl. 9% government tax): 1 bedr. April 15 - December 14: $ 1,470 December 15 - April 14: $ 1,750 Christmas (1 week min.): $ 2,100 Valid through April 15- December 15, 2016. Seven Night minimum. All rates are based on 7 nights and include manager a few doors away, welcome basket and maid service provided every other day 9% Government Tax will be added to all rates. Rates are based on 2 guests per bedroom. Minimum Booking is 5 nights except for Christmas & New Year's where a 7 night minimum is required. Above rates are subject to change without any prior notice.
Since I have seen almost all villas, I can also give you some other recommendations if needed.
View in Google Earth: [this villa only] -or- [all villas]
View in Google Maps: [this villa only] -or- [all villas]