Little Bay, St.Martin - 3 bedroom villa
El Sueño means "The Dream" in Spanish which is what this villa is all about! This beautiful three bedroom, three bathroom villa is nestled in Little Bay, Philipsburg offering amazing views of the Great Bay Harbor, Philipsburg and the neighboring Caribbean islands in the distance. The villa has been recently completely renovated where the Owners of the villa have transformed it into an amazing contemporary home with direct water views.
The living area is furnished in a sophisticated, contemporary and chic style with white and splashes of color to enhance the entire setting mixed with the Caribbean style artwork giving this amazing home that Caribbean Flair!
The beautiful modern kitchen features stainless steel appliances and beautiful countertops, fully equipped for all your cooking needs.
There is an indoor dining area to accommodate up to 6 persons.
The three bedrooms offer the amazing views and each has an en-suite bathroom.
From the indoor living/dining area and two bedrooms, you can exit through large sliding glass doors out to the pool and terrace area. From the master bedroom, there is a private terrace and stairs leading to the pool/terrace area. The infinity edge pool and terrace area is a wonderful spot to enjoy the direct water views...There are lounge chairs for sunning and outdoor dining area accommodates up to 6 persons.
Enjoy the large outdoor space both day and night and in the evening, the spectacular lighting around the harbor and Philipsburg is a site to behold.
At El Sueño, have a truly memorable experience¦enjoy the panoramic views while sipping a cocktail on the spacious terrace¦have a bar-b-que under the stars¦take a dip in the pool while overlooking the scenic setting or go down to Great Bay, and enjoy the beach. Come and experience this truly unique villa for a taste of the luxurious, contemporary, Caribbean lifestyle¦Make your own Dreams at El Sueño!
- Location: Little Bay
- Pool: The pool area is lovely with direct water views overlooking Great Bay, a wonderful infinity edge pool, lounge chairs and dining table to accommodate 6 persons.
- Master Bedroom 1 - Views overlooking Great Bay, queen bed, air conditioning, en-suite bathroom with double sinks & shower. There is a private balcony with steps leading to the pool and main terrace area.
Bedroom 2 - Views overlooking Great Bay, queen bed, air-conditioning, en-suite bathroom with double sinks & shower. The bedroom opens onto the pool deck.
Bedroom 3 Views overlooking Great Bay, king bed, air-conditioning, en-suite bathroom with single sink & shower. The bedroom opens onto the pool deck.
- The fully equipped kitchen features stone counter tops, island with dual sink, gas stove, oven, wine cooler, dishwasher, microwave, refrigerator with ice maker, toaster, blender, coffee maker and a full supply of china, glasses, cooking utensils, crockery and pots for your cooking needs.
- Living/Dining Room:
- The living area is furnished in a sophisticated, contemporary and chic style with white and splashes of color to enhance the entire setting mixed with the Caribbean style artwork giving this amazing home that Caribbean Flair!
- Spectacular views of Great Bay Harbor, Philipsburg and the neighboring Caribbean islands; air-conditioned bedrooms; wireless internet access; cell phone; cable Television; DVD player; Stereo with CD player; hairdryer; iron & ironing board; gas BBQ Grill; automatic generator; gated entry; caretaker lives on property; 110 voltage. Washer/dryer available only with specific permission.
- Great Bay Beach - 10 minute walk to the beach or a short drive away
- Princess Juliana International Airport - 5 miles, Philipsburg, the Dutch capital - located in Great Bay by Philipsburg, the Dutch side capital - about a 20 minute walk to Front Street, the shopping Mecca, Marigot, the French capital - 5 miles, Nearest Casino - 1/2 mile to nearest casino in Philipsburg, Restaurants - located right on Front Street & the Boardwalk, about a 20 minute walk or short drive away.
Weekly rates (excl. 9% government tax): 1 bedr. 2 bedr. 3 bedr. April 15 - December 14: $ 2,800 $ 3,500 $ 4,500 December 15 - April 14: $ 3,500 $ 4,500 $ 5,500 Christmas/New Year's: $ 7,000 $ 7,000 $ 7,000 7+ nights: Additional 15% discount on the best available rate 5-6 nights: Additional 10% discount on the best available rate Booking window: August 1-31, 2017 Travel window: August 1 - December 14, 2017 (Thanksgiving week excluded) 15% Discount on bookings of 3 - 6 nights - Summer/Fall Season 2016/ 2017 25% Discount on bookings of 7 nights or more - Summer/Fall Season 2016/ 2017 15% Discount on bookings of 3 - 6 nights - Winter/Spring Season 2017 20% Discount on bookings of 7 nights or more - Winter/Spring Season 2017 Book between April 17 - May 14 2017. Receive an additional 10% discount on the best available rate! Minimum 7 nights and travel between April 17 - December 14 2017 Every 5th night for free! Book between May 22 - 29 2017. Minimum 5 nights and travel between May 26 - December 14 2017 Book between June 12 - 19 2017. Receive an additional 10% discount on the best available rate! Minimum 7 nights and travel between June 12 - December 14 2017 All rates are based on 7 nights and include airport meet & greet, welcome basket and maid service 3 times per week
Since I have seen almost all villas, I can also give you some other recommendations if needed.
View in Google Earth: [this villa only] -or- [all villas]
View in Google Maps: [this villa only] -or- [all villas]