Oyster Pond, St.Martin - 2 bedroom villa
Villa Leones is situated on top of Oyster Pond Hill in a 2000m2 tropical garden with a gazebo and has a spectacular view of the Atlantic Ocean, the surrounding islands and the sand beaches in front of the hill ( 2-3 minute drive). Gentle breezes off the ocean keep you cool while sunning yourself at the lovely pool. Located at the Dutch side of St.Maarten near the French border, makes both the Dutch and French sides of the island with great restaurants, shops and night life very accessible.
The spacious 2 story, 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment with its own private entrance is the perfect Caribbean vacation paradise and guarantees a maximum privacy. Villa Leones is perfectly equipped with European antique furnishings and has top quality woodwork with granite kitchen counters and marble in the bathroom.
A large private pool with a waterfall is available for the maximum in vacation comfort. A gazebo is located close to the guesthouse.
If required, an additional 2nd bedroom is available in the main house. This second bedroom is located on the top level (entrance level) of the main house and has the following amenities – queen bed, air conditioning, TV, small refrigerator, stereo set, balcony and bathroom.
If renting at Villa Leones, the main house will be vacant during your stay where you may enjoy in total privacy.
Experience a little gem in St. Maarten!
- Location: Oyster Pond
- Pool: Large private pool with waterfall and outdoor dining for 6 persons located in the main villa.
- Master Bedroom Separate apartment with its own private entrance, Queen Bed, air conditioning, en-suite bathroom with shower and balcony.
Bedroom #2 Located in the main house has a queen bed, air conditioning, TV, small refrigerator, stereo set, en-suite bathroom with shower and balcony. This bedroom has and exterior entrance. The 2nd bedroom could be used for example by 2 adult children or one relative.
- Fully equipped kitchen with granite counter tops. Equipment includes stove, oven, fridge, microwave, toaster and coffee maker.
- Living Room:
- Living room with modern & antique furnishings and dining table seating for 4 persons.
- Spectacular views of the Atlantic Ocean and nearby islands including St. Barths. Very nicely done with high quality materials, top quality woodwork and marble in the bathrooms…All bedrooms are air-conditioned, phone, internet access, TV, DVD player, Stereo with CD player, BBQ grill.
Full size pictures can be found on another page.
- To Beach: 0.2 miles to Dawn Beach
- To Airport: 8 miles
- To Philipsburg: 3 miles
- To Marigot: 7 miles
- To Nearest Casino: 3 miles
- To Restaurant: 0.2 miles
- See also map below
Weekly rates (excl. 9% government tax): 1 bedr. 2 bedr.* April 15 - December 14: $ 1,700 $ 2,300 December 15 - April 14: $ 2,300 $ 2,970 Christmas/New Year's: $ 2,450 $ 3,220 Special: 15% discount Seven night minimum. Travel Period: Summer/Fall 2017 5-6 Nights: 10% discount *See note on 2nd bedroom above in Bedrooms Specifications.
Since I have seen almost all villas, I can also give you some other recommendations if needed.
View in Google Earth: [this villa only] -or- [all villas]
View in Google Maps: [this villa only] -or- [all villas]
|Pictures from an older photoshoot|