Villa Monte Verde
Orient Bay, Saint Martin - 4 bedroom villa
Luxury 4 Bedroom, 4 1/2 bathroom villa located in the Orient Bay area...Villa Monte Verde is perched looking over the white sand beach of scenic Orient Bay on the Caribbean Island paradise of French St. Martin.
This is truly one of the finest vacation rentals overlooking Orient Bay. From the moment you drive through the Hope Hill Villa Estates gate, you will experience something unique and special.
The impeccable lush gardens encompass the entire estate and are absolutely stunning...You feel like you have just entered into your own special place of the island for your luxury vacation rental experience.
Enter the villa through large iron custom doors into a sky lit atrium foyer that opens into a very large, spacious, fully air conditioned open floor plan of the villa. This gorgeous new villa with a contemporary edge is spacious, bright, comfortable, and full of every convenience needed for a spectacular vacation.
The 180 degree views are absolute breathtaking where you can see the entire Orient Bay area.
The living, dining, and large kitchen flow seamlessly into one another making this a fabulous entertainment space. The living room offers a spacious area for family or friends with plenty of comfortable seating that faces a large flat screen HDTV. The dining area seats 6 - 8 persons plus there is alfresco dining under the terrace just through the sliding glass doors of the floor to ceiling glass walls that run the entire length of the living and dining room areas.
The very impressive gourmet kitchen is a dream for those of you who love to cook. The kitchen features granite countertops, stainless steel appliances (commercial gas stove top, 2 ovens, built in microwave and espresso maker), all the necessary small appliances and a full supply of dishes, utensils, crockery, pots, etc.
The villa offers 4 equal master suites, all with king beds and en-suite bathrooms, two of which have indoor and outdoor showers. They are each beautifully decorated with their own color schemes and are all accessed either from the living area, or through private exterior access. Each master suite includes a flat screen TV. All master suites have an en-suite bath and two include tub and shower while two offer just showers.
The covered terrace has comfortable outdoor furnishings and a BBQ grill. The beautiful infinity edge pool is surrounded by the fabulous gardens and is large enough for swimming laps.
The villa is only 15 - 20 minute drive from both the French and Dutch capitals - Marigot and Philipsburg, and is only minutes away from Grand Case, the gourmet capital of the Caribbean.
The Beauty of St. Martin and its cultural diversity make our Island truly a one-of-kind adventure. The charm comes from the mingling of French, Dutch and West Indian traditions, fine boutiques, duty-free shopping, scrumptious dining, entertaining nightlife and an abundance of land and sea excursions. Whether you desire tranquility, exciting nightlife or a lively adventure on the sea, St. Martin offers it all.
Please note that Monte Verde's "sister villa" Belle Vue is located on the adjacent lot and offers the exact same floor plan and amenities making this a wonderful option for groups/families/couples needing up to 8 bedrooms. Whether enjoying Monte Verde or Belle Vue, we are confident that you will have the vacation of a life time at either villa!
Expansive terraces, both covered and uncovered seating areas
- Location: Hope Hill Residences, Orient Bay
- Pool: An infinity edge pool with an approx max. depth of 7 feet frames the Atlantic ocean and Orient Beach surrounded by lush tropical gardens. Plush poolside lounge and sun bathing furniture is provided. Expansive terraces, with both covered and uncovered seating areas. There is an outdoor BBQ is available for you to use.
- Master Bedroom 1 - Oceanview, European King Bed, flat screen TV, large walk-in closet with electronic safe. The en-suite bathroom is equipped with a tub and shower, vessel sinks and hairdryer.
Master Bedroom 2 - Oceanview, European King Bed, flat screen TV, large walk-in closet with electronic safe. The en-suite bathroom is equipped with a tub and shower, vessel sinks and hairdryer.
Master Bedroom 3 - Oceanview, European King Bed, flat screen TV, large walk-in closet with electronic safe. The en-suite bathroom is equipped with shower, vessel sinks and hairdryer.
Master Bedroom 4 - Oceanview, European King Bed, flat screen TV, large walk-in closet with electronic safe. The en-suite bathroom is equipped with shower, vessel sinks and hairdryer.
- The very impressive gourmet kitchen includes microwave, conventional oven, vapor oven, and built in coffee machine, double door fridge with ice maker, dish washer, solid surface counter-top, gas cook top and hood and all cooking items/utensils you would normally have at home. There are 4 stools by the breakfast bar.
- Living/Dining Room:
- The living, dining, and large kitchen flow seamlessly into one another making this a fabulous entertainment space. The living room offers a spacious area for family or friends with plenty of comfortable seating that faces a large flat screen HDTV. The dining area seats 6 - 8 persons plus there is alfresco dining under the terrace just through the sliding glass doors.
- Amazing 180 degree views of Orient Bay and surround areas; immaculate gardens, gated community, Central air-conditioning; safe in each bedroom; cell phone, high-speed Wi-Fi access; flat screen Cable TV in living room & bedrooms, DVD player, stereo system with CD player, washer/dryer, iron & ironing board, BBQ grill, emergency automatic generator, security system, fire and pool alarm, private off street parking
- To Beach: Orient Bay Beach - few minutes drive
- To Airport: 10 miles
- To Philipsburg: 15-20 minute drive
- To Marigot: 15-20 minute drive
- To Nearest Casino/Restaurants: 3 miles (Westin at Dawn Beach)
- Tennis courts, horse-back riding, surfing, sailing, snorkeling, jet-skiing, first class French restaurants, grocery store, pizzeria and patisserie are all within a few minutes' drive away at Orient Beach. The villa is located just 5 minutes' drive from the village of Grand Case, the dining capital of the Caribbean.
- See also map below
Weekly rates (excl. 9% government tax): 2 bedr. 3 bedr. 4 bedr. April 15 - December 14: $ 4,200 $ 4,850 $ 5,850 December 15 - April 14: $ 5,100 $ 6,520 $ 8,100 Christmas/New Year's: $12,350 $12,350 $12,350 Valid April 15-December 14, 2017. All rates are based on 7 nights and include airport pick-up, welcome basket and maid service 5 days per week (except weekends & Public Holidays). A 9% Government Tax & Service Charge will be added to all rates.Rates are based on 2 guests per bedroom. Minimum Booking is 5 nights except for Christmas & New Year's where a 12 night minimum is required. Above rates are subject to change without any prior notice.
Since I have seen almost all villas, I can also give you some other recommendations if needed.
View in Google Earth: [this villa only] -or- [all villas]
View in Google Maps: [this villa only] -or- [all villas]