Oyster Pond, St.Martin - 3 bedroom villa
Villa Paradijs is located on the Dutch side of the island, close to the French border. Experience these two unique worlds as they blend together, offering the best of both diverse cultures. This 3 bedroom, 3 bathroom villa is nestled in the prestigious Oyster Pond hillside.You are only minutes away from beautiful Dawn Beach and the Oyster Pond Marina.
Villa Paradijs is surrounded by a tropical garden and overlooks the dynamic panorama of Oyster Pond, Dawn Beach, and a distant view of St. Barths. With its windward exposure and expansive terrace, Villa Paradijs offers magnificent Caribbean sunrises and fragrant tropical breezes throughout the year. This lovely villa has a private pool surrounded by a deck overlooking the stunning views.
The villa is comfortably furnished and tastefully decorated in bright island colors. There are three bedrooms, each with an en-suite bathroom. The Master bedroom offers a queen bed, the second bedroom offers a queen bed and the third bedroom offers one double bed and one twin bed…In addition, there is a day bed in the living room…Maximum occupancy at the villa is 7 persons.
You will find all the modern conveniences, central air conditioning, dishwasher, washer/dryer, microwave, refrigerator with ice maker, gas BBQ grill, internet access, cable TV, VCR and stereo system with tape and CD.
Villa Paradijs is a delightful walk from the beach, sailing, windsurfing and snorkeling. There are several acclaimed gourmet restaurants nearby. Yet, Villa Paradijs is a place unto itself, a secluded vacation retreat for family and friends seeking quiet, privacy and a chance to view paradise from a different perspective.
The villa is perfectly situated on the Dutch side, only a short distance away from downtown Philipsburg, the capital of the Dutch side, and 10 minutes away from Orient Bay on the French side of the island.
Experience the best of both worlds where the Dutch side offers you great shopping, casinos and fantastic nightlife while the French side has wonderful restaurants for your gourmet dining experiences and the haute couture shopping.
Enjoy Villa Paradijs and experience a taste of the Caribbean life.
- Location: Oyster Pond, Hill Side
- Pool: Private pool surrounded by a spacious sun deck overlooking the wonderful views.
- Master Bedroom 1 – Oceanview, queen bed, air conditioning, ceiling fan, cable TV, VCR and en-suite bathroom with shower.
Bedroom 2 – Queen bed, air conditioning, ceiling fan and en-suite bathroom with shower.
Bedroom 3 – One double bed and one twin bed, air conditioning, ceiling fan and en-suite bathroom with shower.
- The fully equipped kitchen features stove, oven, refrigerator with ice maker, microwave, blender, toaster, dishwasher and coffee maker.
- Living/Dining Room:
- The villa is comfortable furnished and tastefully decorated in bright island colors with a tropical flair. A seamless transition between inside and out, the living area opens to the outside terrace. Dining table seating for 6 persons.
- Spectacular views of Dawn Beach & Oyster Pond, central air conditioning, cable TV, telephone, internet access, VCR, stereo system with tape and CD player, outdoor gas BBQ grill.
- Nearest Beach: Dawn Beach, 0.1 miles
- To Philipsburg: 3 miles
- To Princess Juliana Airport: 8 miles
- To Marigot: 7 miles
- To Nearest Casino: 0.2 miles (The Westin St. Maarten Dawn Beach Resort & Spa)
- To Restaurant: 0.2 miles
- See also map below
Weekly rates (excl. 9% tax): 1 bedr. 2 bedr. 3 bedr. April 15 - December 14: $ 1,500 $ 1,800 $ 2,000 December 15 - April 14: $ 2,200 $ 2,500 $ 2,800 Christmas/New Year's: $ 3,500 $ 3,500 $ 3,500 Seven night minimum. For bookings 5-6 nights 10% discount Seven night minimum. All rates are based on 7 nights and include airport pick-up, welcome basket and daily maid service (except Sundays & Public Holidays). A 9% Government Tax & Service Charge will be added to all rates. Rates are based on 2 guests per bedroom.
Since I have seen almost all villas, I can also give you some other recommendations if needed.
View in Google Earth: [this villa only] -or- [all villas]
View in Google Maps: [this villa only] -or- [all villas]