Tamarind Hill, St.Maarten - 4 bedroom villa
This newly renovated villa "Rising Star" is a 4 bedroom, 4½ bathroom located in the exclusive gated community of Tamarind Hill Estates on the Dutch side of St. Maarten near the French/Dutch border. The villa offers breathtaking views of the Ocean and the neighboring island of St. Barths.
The villa is set on one level offering exquisite furnishings with an infusion of modern, ethnic and island styles…The indoor living areas are spacious, bright and crisp with high ceilings. There is a flat screen television with Cable TV, DVD player, stereo system with CD player and IPod Dock. The villa offers complimentary WIFI access. The indoor dining area offering seating for 8 persons.
Large sliding doors are throughout the villa to showcase the stunning views and opens onto the terrace and pool area. The pool area is furnished with comfortable lounge chairs for guest to sun bathe and there is an outdoor dining area for 8 persons. This is truly a wonderful place to enjoy, sunbathe, sip on a cocktail and enjoy outdoor dining...
Each of the four bedrooms offers spectacular ocean views and en-suite bathrooms. Each bedroom offers a premium king or queen bed. In addition, there is a 1/2 bath outside on the Terrace by the pool area plus an outdoor shower.
The villa is located in Tamarind Hill on the Dutch side, conveniently located to the ferry service from Oyster Pond to St. Barths; just a short drive to Dawn Beach (known as the best snorkeling site on island) & The Westin Resort & Casino; 15 minutes from Orient Bay, the center for water sports on the island; 10 minutes from Philipsburg the center for the best shopping on the island and 20 minutes from Grand Case where you will find the best "French Restaurants on the island."
Rising Star will deliver you the vacation of your dreams.
Features and Amenities:
- Swimming Pool
- Outdoor shower
- Tropical landscaping
- Air conditioning in all bedrooms
- Flat Screen Cable TV in the living room
- DVD player, stereo system with CD player and IPod Dock
- Wireless Internet Access
- Premium bedding and linens
- Full equipped kitchen with stove, oven, dishwasher, microwave, refrigerator, toaster,
blender, coffee maker and all the utensils required to make that gourmet meal
- Laundry area with washer & dryer
- Patio gas BBQ grill
Come and experience this lovely villa for a taste of the laid back Caribbean lifestyle in a wonderful setting…
Note - There is a tenant living on property on the lower level in the apartment with separate private entrance from the villa and no disturbance to guests.
- Location: Tamarind Hill
- Pool: The private pool area includes a large deck surrounded by chaise lounges for the guests to sun bathe and soak in the pool while enjoying the breathtaking views. The pool area offers 8 chaise lounges, outdoor dining area with seating for 8 persons and gas BBQ grill.
- Master Bedroom 1 – The Master Bedroom offers a king-size bed, air conditioning & ceiling fan. The bedroom has an en-suite bathroom equipped with double bowl sinks, large whirlpool tub, spacious shower and hairdryer.
Bedroom 2 – The second bedroom offers a king-size bed, air conditioning & ceiling fan. The bedroom has an en-suite bathroom equipped with single bowl sink & shower.
Bedroom 3 – The third bedroom offers a queen-size bed, air conditioning & ceiling fan. The bedroom has an en-suite bathroom equipped with single bowl sink & shower.
Bedroom 4 – The fourth bedroom offers a queen-size bed, air conditioning & ceiling fan. The bedroom has an en-suite bathroom equipped with single bowl sink & shower.
Each bedroom offers fabulous views of the Ocean & St. Barths.
- The impeccable kitchen has granite counter tops and is equipped with a stove, oven, dishwasher, microwave, refrigerator, toaster, blender, coffee maker and a full supply of china, glasses, cooking utensils, crockery and pots.
- Living Room:
- The indoor living area is bright & crisp with spacious interiors commanding spectacular views of the Ocean. It is exquisitely furnished with an infusion of modern, ethnic and island styles… The indoor dining area offers dining table seating for 8 persons.
- Spectacular views; air-conditioned bedrooms; high-speed Wi-Fi Internet access; cell phone for guests to use; the entertainment area of the salon includes a flat screen cable TV, stereo system with CD player, DVD player & IPod Dock; laundry area with washer & dryer located on the lower level of the villa; gas BBQ grill.
A few more and full size pictures can be found on another page.
- Nearest Beach: Dawn Beach & Guana Bay Beach – few minutes' drive to the beaches .
- To Philipsburg: 3 miles
- To Princess Juliana Airport: 8 miles
- To Marigot: 7 miles
- To Nearest Casino: 0.5 miles (The Westin St. Maarten Dawn Beach Resort & Spa)
- To Restaurant: 0.5 miles
- See also map below
Weekly rates (excl. 9% tax): 2 bedr. 3 bedr. 4 bedr. April 15 - December 14: $ 2,500 $ 3,000 $ 3,500 December 15 - April 14: $ 3,500 $ 4,000 $ 4,500 Christmas/New Year's: $ 7,500 $ 7,500 $ 7,500 7+ nights: Additional 15% discount on the best available rate 5-6 nights: Additional 10% discount on the best available rate Booking window: August 1-31, 2017 Travel window: August 1 - December 14, 2017 (Thanksgiving week excluded) Special: 7th Night Free - Low Season Not valid over Christmas/New Year's. Valid April 15 - Dec.15, 2017 All rates are based on 7 nights and include airport pick-up, welcome basket and daily maid service. A 9% government tax will be added to all rates.
Since I have seen almost all villas, I can also give you some other recommendations if needed.
View in Google Earth: [this villa only] -or- [all villas]
View in Google Maps: [this villa only] -or- [all villas]