The Stone House
Oyster Pond, St.Martin - 4 bedroom villa
The Stone House at Oyster Pond is a celebration of geography, architecture and joie de vivre. At this hillside retreat, visitors discover the natural beauty of Dawn Beach, Oyster Pond and the Atlantic Ocean. Natural field stone coupled with Tuscan architecture and dramatic terraced gardens elicit appreciation of its unique design. Local island flavors entice even the most reclusive guest. Truly, the pearl of Oyster Pond is Villa Oasis!
The Stone House is located on the east coast of the Dutch side of the island adjacent to the French border. At about 80 feet above sea level, the villa overlooks the very origin of the island's division into two separate countries. Uniquely situated to capture expansive views of both Dawn Beach and Oyster Pond, Villa Oasis provides sightings of nearby St Barths and Saba as well.
The facility is as unique as the location. Nature abounds (and awakens the senses) with breathtaking sunrises, caressing island breezes and soothing deep-blue waters. The unique aspect of the Villa is the location "above" the activity with an easy 150 meter stroll to the beach. The new Westin Casino is about 1/4 mile away. The combination of style, unique materials & design, location and tasteful furnishings coupled with reasonable rental rates and a sleeping capacity of 8 will make this your family vacation choice for years to come.
- Location: Oyster Pond
- Pool: Private pool, Large pool deck with sunny and shaded sitting areas with amazing views.
- Master Bedroom - King Bed, air conditioning, ceiling fan, TV and en-suite bathroom with shower. Bedroom #2 - Queen Bed, air conditioning, ceiling fan and en-suite bathroom with shower. Bedroom #3 - Full Bed, air conditioning, ceiling fan and en-suite bathroom with shower. Bedroom #4 - Separate One Bedroom Guest Cottage with a King Bed, air conditioning, ceiling fan, TV/VCR, en-suite bathroom with shower, porch and kitchen.
- Fully equipped kitchen to include stove, oven, fridge, ice machine, microwave, blender, toaster and coffee maker.
- Living Room:
- Spacious living with nice furnishings, air conditioning, ceiling fan and dining table seating for 6 persons.
- Overlooking Dawn Beach and Oyster Pond with views of the nearby islands of St. Barths and Saba, all bedrooms and living room are air-conditioned, phone, TV, DVD player, stereo with CD player, DHL Internet Access, safe, electric gate at entrance, BBQ, lush garden. Maid service 2x per week
- A little bit bigger pictures can be found on another page.
- To Beach: 0.2 miles to Dawn Beach
- To Airport: 8 miles
- To Philipsburg: 3 miles
- To Marigot: 7 miles
- To Nearest Casino: 3 miles
- To Restaurant: 0.2 miles
- See also map below
Weekly rates (excl. 9% government tax): 2 bedr. 3 bedr. 4 bedr. April 15 - December 14: $ 2,500 $ 3,000 $ 3,800 December 15 - April 14: $ 3,000 $ 3,500 $ 4,800 Christmas/New Year's: $ 7,000 $ 7,000 $ 7,000 Low Season Special: 7th Night Free Valid: Apr.15-Dec.15, 2016
Since I have seen almost all villas, I can also give you some other recommendations if needed.
View in Google Earth: [this villa only] -or- [all villas]
View in Google Maps: [this villa only] -or- [all villas]