Oyster Pond, St.Martin - 3 bedroom villa
Summerwinds is a spectacular, new, fully air conditioned, 3 Bedroom, 3 plus 2 half bathroom villa located in the gated Oyster Pond Hillside. The villa is perched on the hillside with stunning views of the ocean and Oyster Pond Marina.
The villa’s two-level space, rooms, outside deck and private pool join together in a flowing space and are bordered by lush foliage.
The main level offers spacious living and dining areas which are exquisitely furnished with designer furnishings made of wood and glass and plush fabrics...The dining area is separate from the living area offering seating up to 8 persons with easy access to the wonderful gourmet kitchen with stone counter tops and top of the line stainless steel appliances. The living area is spacious, comfortable and offers a 60 inch flat screen TV with Satellite TV, DVD player and stereo system with C/D player. Large sliding doors open onto the outdoor pool area and deck. If you have any visitors over, there is a powder room available.
The villa has a private infinity pool and is a wonderful area for relaxing and enjoying the fabulous views. On the pool deck, it is equipped with comfortable lounge chairs for you to bask in the Caribbean Sun while enjoying the amazing views from this villa. There is an outdoor dining area for 8 persons and a gas BBQ grill for your use. For your complete convenience, there is an outdoor shower and 1/2 bath located by the pool area.
The main level also offers the Master Bedroom offering a king bed, ceiling fan and an en-suite bathroom. Large sliding doors open onto the pool area so you can enjoy the wonderful views.
The entire main level offers central air conditioning with individual climate control.
The upper level of the villa offers two bedrooms. The second bedroom offers a king bed, safe, air conditioning, ceiling fan and en-suite bathroom. The third bedroom offers two king-size beds, air conditioning, ceiling fan and en-suite bathroom.
The villa is located in Oyster Pond, conveniently located to the ferry service from Oyster Pond to St. Barths; just a short drive to Dawn Beach & The Westin Resort & Casino; 15 minutes from Orient Bay, the center for water sports on the island; 10 minutes from Philipsburg the center for the best shopping on the island and 20 minutes from Grand Case where you will find the best "French Restaurants on the island."
At Summerwinds, have a truly memorable experience…Watch the spectacular sunrise…enjoy the panoramic views while sipping a cocktail on the spacious decks…have a bar-b-que under the stars…take a dip in the pool while overlooking the scenic setting or go down to Dawn Beach, one of the best snorkeling beaches on the island.
Come and experience this lovely villa for a taste of the luxurious Caribbean lifestyle…
- Location: Oyster Pond
- Pool: The villa has a private infinity pool and is a wonderful area for relaxing and enjoying the fabulous views. Comfortable lounge chairs allow guests to sun bathe and soak in the pool and there is an outdoor dining area for 8 persons. In addition, there is an outdoor shower and ½ bathroom for your use while by the pool.
- Master Bedroom - The Master Bedroom is located on the main level and offers a king-size bed, air conditioning, ceiling fan, safe and spacious closets. The en-suite bathroom is equipped with a shower, double bowl sinks, bidet, men's urinal, modern cabinets and hairdryer. The master bedroom opens directly onto the pool area where you can enjoy the spectacular views from this villa.
Bedroom #2 - The second Bedroom is located on the upper level and offers a king-size bed, air conditioning, ceiling fan and spacious closets. The en-suite bathroom is equipped with a shower, single bowl sink, modern cabinets and hairdryer. The 2nd bedroom has its own private balcony offering hillside garden views.
Bedroom #3 - The third Bedroom is located on the upper level and offers two king-size beds, air conditioning, ceiling fan and spacious closets. The en-suite bathroom is equipped with a shower, single bowl sink, modern cabinets and hairdryer. The 3rd bedroom opens onto its own private balcony with ocean views.
- The impeccable, modern kitchen is a gourmet's dream equipped with stone counter tops, state-of-the-art deluxe stainless steel appliances, double door Viking refrigerator with ice maker, Miele Coffee Maker, gas stove, Miele electric oven, microwave convection oven, dishwasher, toaster, blender and a full supply of china, glasses, cooking utensils, crockery and pots. There is a complete laundry area connected to the kitchen.
- Living Room:
- Located on the main level the spacious living and dining areas are exquisitely furnished in designer furnishings. The indoor dining area offers seating for 8 persons. For your entertainment, enjoy the 60 inch flat screen TV, DVD player or stereo system.
- Stunning views of the ocean, surrounding hillsides and Orient Bay; air-conditioned bedrooms; use of cell phone during your stay; high-speed Wi-Fi access; flat screen television, DVD player, stereo system with CD player; laundry room with washer/dryer, iron & ironing board, gas BBQ grill, emergency generator, security system
A little bigger pictures can be found on a separate page.
- To Beach: few minutes drive to Dawn Beach
- To Airport: 8 miles
- To Philipsburg: 3 miles
- To Marigot: 7 miles
- To Nearest Casino: 3 miles
- To Restaurant: 0.2 miles
- See also map below
Weekly rates (excl. 9% government tax): 2 bedr. 3 bedr. April 15 - December 14: $ 2,500 $ 3,500 December 15 - April 14: $ 4,000 $ 4,750 Christmas/New Year's: $ 5,500 $ 5,500 20% discount, travel as of Dec.31, 2016 Special: 7th night free Valid through December 15, 2016. Excluding Christmas/New Year's All rates are based on 7 nights and include airport meet & greet, welcome basket and maid service 3 days p/week (does not include weekends & Public Holidays). A 9% Government Tax will be added to all rates. Rates are based on 2 guests per bedroom and the maximum occupancy at the villa is 8 persons so if a 7th & 8th person is added on there is an extra person fee of $50.00 p/person, p/night or $275.00 p/person, p/week Minimum Booking is 5 nights except for Christmas & New Year's where a 12 night minimum is required. Above rates are subject to change without any prior notice.
Since I have seen almost all villas, I can also give you some other recommendations if needed.
View in Google Earth: [this villa only] -or- [all villas]
View in Google Maps: [this villa only] -or- [all villas]