Porto Cupecoy, St.Maarten - 2 bedroom condo
Ava is the “sister” apartment to Sofia and directly overlooks the water at Porto Cupecoy's "white glove" marina.
This ground floor apartment has a spacious interior with large living area and open –plan kitchen and a very comfortable waterfront terrace with dining and lounging areas.
The 2 large bedrooms have king-size beds and en-suite marble bathrooms with showers. The master bathroom also has a tub.
Amenities include satellite TV and WiFi and the apartment also benefits from the numerous amenities at Porto Cupecoy including a communal pool and 2 tennis courts, a health & fitness center, private underground parking and 24 hr. security. The piazza at Porto Cupecoy has several restaurants and boutiques and a gourmet supermarket and the resort is within an easy walk to beautiful Cupecoy beach.
- Location: Porto Cupecoy
- View: Simpson Bay Lagoon / Sunset
- Pool: shared communal pool
- Both bedrooms feature king size bed, airco, fan and bathroom. The bathrooms features shower, hairdryer, 110V and airco. One has a tub too. Total bathrooms: 2½
- Airco, fridge, blender, microwave, toaster, coffee maker, oven, stove, ice maker, dishwasher, washer/dryer and iron
- Living Room:
- Airco, satellite tv, dvd, phone
- High-speed internet, safe, gated, generator
- To Beach: 5 min. walk
- To Nearest Grocery Store: 2 min. walk
- To Nearest Restaurant: 2 min. walk
- To Airport: 5 min. drive
- See also map below
Weekly rates (excl. 8% government tax): 1 bedr. 2 bedr. April 15 - December 14: $ 2,000 $ 2,275 December 15 - April 14: $ 2,700 $ 2,975 Christmas/New Year's: $ 4,550 $ 4,550 Concierge credit can be used for activities such as boat rentals, spa services, chef services. No cash credit. 7 night minimum. Low Season Special: 7th night free (Apr.15 - Dec.14, 2017) 7 night minimum stay. Blackout period: Thanksgiving Valid Jan.5-Apr.14, 2017. Save 10% when booking your 7 night minimum stay more than 60 days in advance! Honeymoon Special For all honeymoon bookings: bottle of chilled champagne, ice bucket and two flute glasses, flower petals strewn across the master bedrooms, scented candals. One bedroom rate only.
Since I have seen almost all villas, I can also give you some other recommendations if needed.
View in Google Earth: [this villa only] -or- [all villas]
View in Google Maps: [this villa only] -or- [all villas]
Larger pictures can be found on another page