email me or call 1-888-712-3224
Baie Rouge, St.Martin - 5 bedroom villa
A unique French West Indian villa on Baie Rouge Beach located on top of a hill approximately 150 feet above sea level with breathtaking 270 degree views of Baie Rouge, the St. Martin coastline, the islands of Anguilla and Saba and on a clear day of St. Eustatius, St. Kitts, Nevis and Montserrat.
The property runs down to Baie Rouge Beach where the beach and the swimming are among the best in the Caribbean. The property is surrounded by beautiful gardens and features an extensive terrace with fabulous panoramic views, large swimming pool and a cliff side gazebo.
The interior space is made up of 4 air-conditioned spacious bedrooms each with private bathroom and ocean view, a stylish gourmet kitchen and a beautifully decorated living room and dining room. There is also a one bedroom guest cottage close to the main house with a spacious veranda overlooking Baie Rouge.
- Location: Baie Rouge
- View: Ocean, Baie Rouge Beach, Anguilla, Saba / Sunrise and Sunset
- Pool: 12m x 5 m (~36ftx15ft)
- All bedrooms feature king size beds, private bathroom, fans, screens and air conditioning. One bathroom has tub and shower, the other 4 only shower. All have hairdryer, 110V. Total bathrooms: 5½
- Gas stove, gas oven, microwave, blender, toaster, coffee machine, fan, fridge, ice machine, dishwasher, washer/dryer, iron.
- Living Room:
- Fan, satellite tv, cd, dvd, fax, phone
- Spectacular view, very secluded, WiFi internet, safe, gas bbq, electric gate
- No smoking, 110+220V, wine cooler
Dec.2007 Update: new fridge in kitchen, new fabric on the pool terrace furnishings (not on pictures yet). March-2008 Update: New Flat Screen TV in the Living Room, New Living Room furniture layout based around the wall hung TV, New fabric covers on outside furniture.
- Housekeeper, caretaker, gardener, pool person
- To Beach: on the beach
- To Nearest Grocery Store: 10 min. drive
- To Nearest Restaurant: 10 min. drive
- To Airport: 15 min. drive
- See also map below
Weekly rates (excl. 8% government tax): 4 bedr. 5 bedr. April 15 - December 14: $ 7,000 $ 8,000 December 15 - April 14: $11,500 $12,900 Christmas/New Year's: $30,000 $30,000
Since I have seen almost all villas, I can also give you some other recommendations if needed.
View on GoBeach Terres Basses Villa Map as red number 17
View in Google Earth: [this villa only] -or- [all villas]
View in Google Maps: [this villa only] -or- [all villas]
|- - - Cottage View and Cottage Bedroom - - -|