Porto Cupecoy, St.Maarten - 2 bedroom condo
This 2 bedroom condo at Porto Cupecoy is located on the top floor, with high vaulted ceilings, and an expansive view of the marina, lagoon and ocean. The huge covered terrace offers comfy, lounge type seating and alfresco dining. This is truly Caribbean living at its best.
Enjoy all the amenities that Porto Cupecoy has to offer, such as 24 hour security, underground parking, health & fitness center, 2 tennis courts, large common swimming pool, a gourmet super market, gastronomic restaurants, and chic boutiques.
Please note that rental rates include housekeeping every other day but do not include an arrival transfer.
- Location: Porto Cupecoy
- View: Marina and Simpson Bay Lagoon / Sunset
- Pool: shared communal pool
- The two bedrooms feature airco and bathroom. The bathrooms feature shower, hairdryer, 110V, A/C. One has a tub as well. Total bathrooms: 2½
- Airco, fridge, blender, microwave, toaster, coffee maker, oven, stove, ice maker, dishwasher, washer/dryer and iron
- Living Room:
- Airco, satellite tv, dvd, iPod dock, phone
- High-speed internet, safe, gated, 110V, generator
- To Beach: 5 min. walk
- To Nearest Grocery Store: 2 min. walk
- To Nearest Restaurant: 2 min. walk
- To Airport: 5 min. drive
- See also map below
Weekly rates (excl. 8% government tax): 1 bedr. 2 bedr. April 15 - December 14: $ 2,100 $ 2,275 December 15 - April 14: $ 2,600 $ 2,800 Christmas/New Year's: $ 3,900 $ 3,900 7+ nights: Additional 15% discount on the best available rate 5-6 nights: Additional 10% discount on the best available rate Booking window: August 1-31, 2017 Travel window: August 1 - December 14, 2017 (Thanksgiving week excluded) Sorry, not combinable with 6th and 7th night free special, but is with 7th night free. Stay for 7 nights, pay for only 5! Valid for travel between August and October, 2017 Low Season Special: 7th night free (Apr.15 - Dec.14, 2017) 7 night minimum stay. Blackout period: Thanksgiving Valid Jan.5-Apr.14, 2017. Save 10% when booking your 7 night minimum stay more than 60 days in advance!
Since I have seen almost all villas, I can also give you some other recommendations if needed.
View in Google Earth: [this villa only] -or- [all villas]
View in Google Maps: [this villa only] -or- [all villas]
More and larger pictures can be found on another page