email me or call 1-888-712-3224
Porto Cupecoy, St.Maarten - 3 bedroom condo
This 3 bedroom Penthouse is meticulously appointed to make your stay at Porto Cupecoy an unbelievable experience.
The private roof deck with a private plunge pool and outdoor kitchen offers the most beautiful views of the Simpson Bay Lagoon and the mountains of the island. Everyone who lives on the island knows that this is the view to want. From the terrace off of the living room, watch the sunset as your glorious day comes to an end, or just the beginning of a fun-filled night on the plaza of Porto Cupecoy, at one of the gastronomic restaurants.
Enjoy all the amenities that Porto Cupecoy has to offer, such as 24-hour security, underground parking, health & fitness center, 2 tennis courts, a large common swimming pool, a gourmet supermarket, gastronomic restaurants, and chic boutiques.
- Location: Porto Cupecoy
- View: Marina and Simpson Bay Lagoon / Sunset
- Pool: Rooftop pool and shared communal pool
- The three bedrooms feature king, queen or 2 twins. All have airco, fan, bathroom, satellite tv. The bathrooms feature shower, hairdryer, 110V and airco. The master also has a tub. Total bathrooms: 3½
- Airco, fridge, blender, microwave, toaster, coffee maker, oven, stove, ice maker, dishwasher, washer/dryer and iron
- Living Room:
- Airco, satellite tv, dvd, iPod dock, phone
- High-speed internet, bbq, gated, generator
- No-smoking, children ok. A gym and tennis courts are communal located in the Porto Cupecoy complex
View general pictures of Porto Cupecoy & Marina.
- To Beach: 5 min. walk
- To Nearest Grocery Store: 2 min. walk
- To Nearest Restaurant: 2 min. walk
- To Airport: 5 min. drive
- See also map below
Weekly rates (excl. 10% government tax and service): 2 bedr. 3 bedr. April 15 - December 16: $ 2,400 $ 2,800 January 8 - April 14: $ 3,030 $ 4,480 Christmas/New Year's: $ 7,000 $ 7,000 Please note: Meet and greet will be at the villa management office (opposite Porto Cupecoy), you will be provided with keys, fobs, and a pamphlet containing all the necessary information about the unit's and the area. Feel free to visit the office for any questions or assistance. Sorry, no be a welcome basket at arrival. If you wish to have the unit provisioned prior to arrival that is possible. There is also a mini- supermarket on the grounds. Five nights minimum requirement high and low season. For 5 or 6 night bookings there will be no housekeeping. Additional housekeeping time can be purchased on request. For 7 nights booking or more there will be housekeeping once a week. Additional housekeeping time can be purchased on request. Christmas 7 nights ok if cut off at Dec 26th / 27th / 28th 2022 New Year 10 night minimum
Since I have seen almost all villas, I can also give you some other recommendations if needed.
View in Google Earth: [this villa only] -or- [all villas]
View in Google Maps: [this villa only] -or- [all villas]