email me or call 1-888-712-3224
Terres Basses, St.Martin - 4 bedroom villa
This classic Caribbean villa, designed by award winning architect Robertson Ward, has a spectacular view of Baie Rouge. Set on a gentle hillside with a private path to the beach it offers the best of both worlds– fantastic views, privacy and the beach a stone’s throw away.
The villa features 4 bedrooms with en-suite bathrooms, spacious living areas, a gazebo perfect for meals, a professional kitchen and many welcoming terraces with commanding views of Anguilla, Baie Rouge and on the other side the Simpson Bay Lagoon.
The large swimming pool is located in the garden, steps away from the main house. The pool has a guest bathroom, a shaded sitting area and a wet bar which overlooks the Lagoon and the island of St Martin.
The property has the only garden in the Caribbean featured in "Luxury Private Gardens" and provides ample seating spaces for quiet moments.
This is a perfect winter getaway for couples travelling together or a family with older children.
- Location: Terres Basses
- View: Baie Rouge, Simpson Bay Lagoon / Sunrise + Sunset
- Pool: 15x7m (45x21ft)
- One bedroom feature king size bed, two have a queen, the fourth has twins. All have iPod dock, fan, A/C, screens and bathroom. Total bathrooms: 4 (with shower, 110V, hairdryer)
- Gas stove, gas oven (2), microwave, blender, toaster, coffee machine, fan, fridge (2), ice machine, dishwasher (2), washer/dryer, iron
- Living Room:
- Fan, Satellite TV, CD, DVD, Fax/Phone
- High Speed Internet, save, gas bbq, electric gate, TV room, treadmill in TV room.
- No smoking, child friendly, 110+220Volt, animals on site. Well equipped kitchen - 2 dishwashers, 2 sub zeros, 2 ovens, wine cooler. Ipod dock in every bedroom. Generator
- Housekeeper, care taker, gardener, pool person
- To Marigot: 15 min. drive
- To Nearest Grocery Store: 10 min. drive
- To Beach: 2 min. walk
- See also map below
Weekly rates (excl. 10% government tax and service): 3 bedr. 4 bedr. April 15 - December 14: $ 6,000 $ 7,000 December 15 - April 14: $12,500 $15,000 Christmas/New Year's: $23,000 $23,000 For a stay of 7 nights or more, enjoy a free night. Not combinable with other promotions.
Since I have seen almost all villas, I can also give you some other recommendations if needed.
View on GoBeach Terres Basses Villa Map as red number 16
View in Google Earth: [this villa only] -or- [all villas]
View in Google Maps: [this villa only] -or- [all villas]