Porto Cupecoy, St.Maarten - 1 bedroom condo
Mare is a luxurious 1 bedroom 1.5 bath apartment on the 4th floor overlooking Porto Cupecoy's beautiful resort pool. The generously sized living and dining room has stylish furnishings and an American kitchen opening onto a private terrace. The spacious Master bedroom/master bath feature a king size bed, a soak tub, rain shower and dual vanity units. Other amenities at Mare include WIFI internet access throughout, US Satellite channels and AC throughout.
Just steps from Cupecoy Beach, Porto Cupecoy is a new development of 17 buildings inspired by Mediterranean architecture that stands elegantly beside Simpson Bay Lagoon. With an address in vibrant Dutch Sint Maarten yet only steps from sophisticated French Saint Martin, Porto Cupecoy is located in a village setting that encompasses a fashionable collection of international boutiques and restaurants. Amenities at Porto Cupecoy include a gated entrance, swimming pool, tennis courts, fine dining restaurants, a fitness center and a 48-slip marina.
Please note that rental rates include housekeeping every other day but do not include an arrival transfer.
- Location: Porto Cupecoy
- View: Resort pool, marina and ocean
- Pool: shared communal pool
- The bedroom features airco, fan, satellite tv and bathroom. The bathroom features a tub, shower, hairdryer, 110V, A/C. Total bathrooms: 1½
- Airco, fridge, blender, microwave, toaster, coffee maker, oven, stove, ice maker, dishwasher, washer/dryer and iron
- Living Room:
- Airco, fan, satellite tv, dvd, iPod dock, phone
- High-speed internet, safe, gated, 110V
- To Beach: 5 min. walk
- To Nearest Grocery Store: 2 min. walk
- To Nearest Restaurant: 2 min. walk
- To Airport: 10 min. drive
- See also map below
Weekly rates (excl. 8% government tax): 1 bedr. April 15 - December 14: $ 1,600 December 15 - April 14: $ 2,700 Christmas/New Year's: $ 3,500 Stay for 7 nights, pay for only 5! Valid for travel between August and October, 2017 Valid Jan.5-Apr.14, 2017. Save 10% when booking your 7 night minimum stay more than 60 days in advance!
Since I have seen almost all villas, I can also give you some other recommendations if needed.
View in Google Earth: [this villa only] -or- [all villas]
View in Google Maps: [this villa only] -or- [all villas]
Larger pictures can be found on another page