email me or call 1-888-712-3224
Petite Plage 4
Petite Plage, North of Grand Case, St.Martin - 4+1 bedroom villa
On a small private road at the far end of Grand Case is Petite Plage 4, an oasis of beauty and tranquility overlaid with an eclectic blend of contemporary and opulent style. The exotic entrance is lined with palms and tropical foliage and flanked by Moroccan arches and ironwork. The hand-carved double door opens wide to the amazing view accented with palms and the pool. You are at the ocean's edge - before you the Caribbean Sea, the tropical sky, and Anguilla. Within your view is the curve of Grand Case Bay.
The interior spaces are spacious and airy; completely air-conditioned or fully open to the sea's breeze. Travertine floors flow inside to outside creating an elegantly seamless transition. The decor mixes contemporary shapes with European antiques. Fabulous art and accessories have a museum-like feel yet this is a comfortable, charming, and exotic space to simply relax and enjoy the view. Adjacent to the living room is a large semi-private media room and library. The fabulous and well equipped French Caribbean style kitchen in soft greens and grey marble has sea views and a gorgeous Lacanche professional stove. A built-in outdoor barbeque provides additional cooking spaces.
Covered and open terraces, defined by columns and arches, span the length of the villa. The large horseshoe-shaped heated pool sits at the sea's edge. In the center of the horseshoe is a covered loggia for relaxing and dining poolside. A hot tub sits nearby for ultimate relaxation. Additionally, the villa has an on-site manager skilled in taking care of your needs and easy access down the beach to Grand Case Beach Club restaurant and bar.
Four of the five-bedroom suites have sea views and are located within the main house. The fifth bedroom sits in a private casita off the courtyard. The master suite, with a private terrace overlooking the sea, sits in a private oasis at the top of a marble staircase. Every bedroom suite within the main house is a blend of refined contemporary overlaid with touches of opulence. Each bathroom is a work of art with semi-precious stone fixtures and tubs plus overhead showers. Several have ocean views and private patios.
Although very secluded you are steps from the fantastic culinary scene of Grand Case and its boutique shopping. You are a short drive to Hope Estate for gourmet grocery shopping and the amazing wines and food of Bacchus. You are 10 minutes to Orient Beach, 20 minutes to Marigot, and 30 minutes to the international airport.
- Pool: Yes plus Jacuzzi
- All four bedrooms feature king size beds, large plasma TV, Dvd, Satellite, dressing, private bathrooms with showers (Bath Tubs in two bathrooms), air conditioning & ceiling fans. An air conditioned bedroom studio which feature twin beds and a bathroom is at the guests disposal to accomodate, staff, nanny or young adults.
- Air conditioned - Equipment includes: Plasma TV, Stove & Oven, Microwave, Refrigerator, Freezer, Ice Machine, Blender, Dishwasher, Toaster, Coffee Maker, and B.B.Q.
- Living Room:
- Air Conditioned - Contemporary & Venitian Antique Furniture & Ceiling Fan.
- Media Room:
- Air Conditioned - Contemporary Furniture, Large Plasma TV & DVD, Library, Stereo CD/Tape & Ceiling Fan.
- Washer/Dryer, Safes, Electric Gate, Generator and Satellite Dish. Gym with treadmill, weights and an exercise bike. Massages, Pedicure & Manicure are provided by "Carole" at additional cost ! Please contact our concierge for more information ! Beach Bar & Watersport Facilities in front of the villa .
- To Grand Case: 10 minutes walk
- To Marigot: 20 min. drive
- To Nearest Grocery Store: 10 minutes walk
- To Beach: A few steps out of the door. Beach Bar and Watersports Facilities
- See also map below
Weekly rates (excl. 10% government tax): 4+1 bedr. April 15 - December 14: $17,300 December 15 - April 14: $25,400 Christmas/New Year's: $47,300 Next year's rates: Low Season 2023: $18,165 High Season 2023/2024: $26,670 X-Mas/New Year's 2023/2024: $49,665 Note: this villa requires a cash security deposit of $1,000
Since I have seen almost all villas, I can also give you some other recommendations if needed.
View in Google Earth: [this villa only] -or- [all villas]
View in Google Maps: [this villa only] -or- [all villas]
|- - - Drone Pictures are from 2016 - - -|