email me or call 1-888-712-3224
Baie Longue, St.Martin - 4 bedroom villa
Turtle Nest's vibrant tropical garden entry sets the stage for a specular Caribbean view. Set on a slight rise at the edge of Baie Lounge Beach, the villa delivers a mesmerizing panoramic vista painted in sapphire and turquoise. The island of Saba rises in front of you followed by Statia, Kitts, and Nevis flowing into the western horizon. In the distance are ships, yachts, and sailing boats. Planes quietly descend. It is pure entertainment, yet a serene oasis.
Stylish and contemporary, the architectural design takes advantage of the view and tropical atmosphere. Interiors and exterior spaces seamlessly flow inside to outside. Glass doors disappear into the walls. Sand color tiles flow throughout the house seamlessly connecting to the beach. Large covered terraces provide generous seating for dining and lounging.
At the shoreline, you are steps from the beach and the stunning infinity pool edging the sea. The expansive pool terrace is filled with oversized daybeds and loungers for total relaxing. The gazebo at the ocean's edge is a great place to gather with bar-style seating, dining space, and barbeque.
The open-plan interiors harmoniously blend with the exteriors. The look is elegantly sleek yet comfortable; a beautiful mix of contemporary style with elegant old-world Caribbean touches like the handcrafted shuttered doors and windows. The spacious formal living and dining area seamlessly connects with the beautifully modern, well-equipped kitchen. A soothing color scheme blends cream, taupe, and white with pops of vibrant colors. High vaulted ceilings create an airy feel. For entertainment, choose a flat-screen TV with Netflix, Wi-Fi, or an outdoor sound system.
The four bedrooms are of equal size; two at each end of the main house, all with sea views. Two have private terraces. Spacious and serene, each room's decor blends a neutral palette with vibrant art and accessories. Spa style bathrooms, in taupe and creamy tones, have walk-in showers and designer accessories. One has an outdoor garden shower.
You are secluded, yet very close to amenities. You are steps from Baie Longue Beach. It's a short drive to Baie Nettle's restaurants. In 10 minutes you reach the charming French capital of Marigot with restaurants, shops and galleries, historic buildings, and the Creole Market. Drive 25 minutes to Grand Case and Philipsburg's shopping haven. A mere 10 minutes to the international airport.
- Pool: heated, 40'x20'x7' (12x6x2 m)
- Bedroom 1: 375 sq.ft/35 m2, ground level, interior/exterior access, king bed, bathroom ensuite with shower, 110/220V, Smart TV, ceiling fan, a/c, safe
Bedroom 2: 375 sq.ft/35 m2, ground level, exterior access, king bed, bathroom ensuite with shower, 110/220V, Smart TV, ceiling fan, a/c, safe
Bedroom 3: 270 sq.ft/25 m2, ground level, exterior access, king bed, bathroom ensuite with shower, 110/220V, Smart TV, ceiling fan, a/c, safe
Bedroom 4: 325 sq.ft/30 m2, ground level, exterior access, king bed, bathroom ensuite with shower, 110/220V, Smart TV, ceiling fan, a/c, safe
Bathrooms feature hair dryers and toiletries
- Living Room:
- Ground level, shutters, 110/220V, Smart TV, T95 Satellite with American and international channels, sound system, speakers, ceiling fan, a/c, phone
- Blender, Microwave, Toaster, Coffee Maker, Nespresso, Juicer, Dishwasher, Fire Extinguisher (near BBQ), fridge, electric stove/oven, ceiling fan, a/c
- Child friendly, pets on request, no pets on property, gated, beachfront, swimmable beach, generator, mosquito spray machine, smoke detector, WiFi, outdoor speakers, parking, pool chairs/loungers and 2 cabanas, umbrellas, outdoor dining (2 tables, 16 chairs), Washer/Dryer, Iron, Concierge services, housekeeping included, gas grill. Chef's services available..
- To Marigot: 10 min.
- To Nearest Grocery Store: 5 min. drive
- To Beach: Out the door
- See also map below
Weekly rates (excl. 10% tax and service): 4 bedr. April 15 - December 16: $12,250 January 8 - April 14: $15,500 Christmas/New Year's: $29,500 Special 10% discount during October, 2022! Seven night minimum
Since I have seen almost all villas, I can also give you some other recommendations if needed.
View on GoBeach Terres Basses Villa Map as light blue number 2
View in Google Earth: [this villa only] -or- [all villas]
View in Google Maps: [this villa only] -or- [all villas]